Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello, im from the uk. :)

Post hello, im from the uk. :)

hello im from the uk and im 20 years old and im male. i like to listening to music and and skate board. i went to college to do a music tech degree and past, yaa. i work a few days a week as a barman, just on the weekend really and i pretty much just chill the rest of the week.
    what brings me to this website? many a interest in diapers and regression. i would say im 50 ab and 50 dl. i like to wear nappies as much as i can but not all the time. i would like to meet people on this site, and make some friends. i hope this isn't to boring and thanks for reading.

x x

- - - Updated - - -

thanks

Hey there U.K erl176 person! It's a great site to be on, so it's wonderful that you had the courage to post an intro. You did swimmingly! I think it's pretty cool that you still skateboard, even a girly thing like me got caught up when skateboarding came back in the 90's and we cared about Tony Hawk, and forced my mom to buy me one so I could try it out. I proceeded to spend an entire afternoon falling flat on my face and then never using it again. What kind of music do you like to listen to? What was your experience getting into skateboards and how good are you?

It's pretty cool that you are half-and-half with your interests, and I feel like many others share the sentiment. I'm 100% AB, but that's fine. What's great about this site is we are diverse group and there is a little bit for everyone.

Your intro wasn't boring at all. Don't worry! I know it takes a lot of courage to join somewhere like this, but I hope you have fun and know you should feel free to ask questions and get involved.

hey gigglemuffinz, thank you so much for being understanding, i was pretty scare doing that intro and im happy you took the time to read it.
    i love music and i listen to all sorts. i am liking soul music at the moment, like dusty Springfield and bill wethers.
    and i have been skateboarding since i was 12, and never gave it up.
    thank you to.

Hi Erl! Another UK'er here, I was gonna say make sure to join the UK group but you already have!

SAounds like you have a good work/life balance if you work weekends and get the weeks off! How did you do on the music tech degree? Was that more towards making your own music, or working as a technician setting up artists equipment for gigs? I've often wanted to do a music degree (already have a drama+english one though). I spend a lot of my time inventing songs on my PC but never really had the confidence to go out and play it! How did you find the degree?

hi cuddlzychris, i do have a great work/life, and i love my job to. i passed my music degree with a distinction , happy days. the course was mainly about music production, pronominally on logic but we explored all sites of the music industry. i had a great time doing it and love making music.
    thanks you.

THANKS.

hiya i thought i would just pop in and say hi lol. i too am from the uk. its interesting to know you like soul music. I too like soul music a bit. im a big fan of sam sparrow. have you heard of him ? do you like him too ?

by the way what sort of acivities do you like doing apart from skaeboarding and making music ? do you like to do any physical activities likes football for example ?

Quote Originally Posted by erl716 View Post
    hello im from the uk and im 20 years old and im male. i like to listening to music and and skate board. i went to college to do a music tech degree and past, yaa. i work a few days a week as a barman, just on the weekend really and i pretty much just chill the rest of the week.
    what brings me to this website? many a interest in diapers and regression. i would say im 50 ab and 50 dl. i like to wear nappies as much as i can but not all the time. i would like to meet people on this site, and make some friends. i hope this isn't to boring and thanks for reading.

x x

- - - Updated - - -

thanks

Welcome to the group erl176. I am not very good with the queens english. I use the melting pot language of the US. I am surprised to see you are 20 and working as a "Barman". I am assuming that is a Bar Tender? What is the drinking age in the UK. I don't know why it would surprise me that the US is 21 and everyone else is younger. But there again I tended bar for a fraturnal group my dad belong to until I became "of age" then I have not it since.

Your intro was anything but boring, so again welcome.

Ah yes! made my evening finding someone with allot in common, uk, 20, skater student and so on... welcome aboard man!

thanks for all the messages. to answer some for your questions, i havnt heard of sam sporrow but will check it out. i do like playing foodball, i love outdoor activities, i do some landscaping sometimes whitch is fun, if its sunny. the legal drinking and smoking age in the uk is 18, thats when you are considered a adult and i am a bartender. thanks again everyone.