Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hiya,

My name is Chris as the username may hint to you. I'm from the UK and like wearing nappies (i dont call them "daipers", they will always be nappies to me!). I'm searching for like-minded individuals to get to know and talk about, well, anything with! I've never known anyone who has had an interest in wearing nappies in my life, so feel hanging round and talking to people with that interest, will make me feel less ashamed/secretive about it.

It'd be good to distill from here some good freinds to talk about any stuff stuff with and if any of you are geeky/gamer types yourself, maybe get some gamer buddies as well (PC gaming that is).

In my spare time (which sadly at the moment is quite a lot), like to go out for walks, cycle rides, and generally get some fresh air in me. Because the rest of the time I'm usually geeking it out on my computer, either playing video games, making music, or working on digital animations (I've got a youtube channel).

Anyway, cant think of much more to say right now. But if anyone has any questions, fire away!

xchrisx

Hi, CuddlzyChris

Welcome to ADISC from a fellow UK-er.

I hope being a member here treats you as well as it has me over the years. I doubt you'll have any problems finding friends based off of your interests.

Keep on postin' and more importantly have fun.

Thank you, fellow UK-er!

I did look at some other sites along the lines of AB/DL stuff, most were very small, and almost exclusively, with American members. I guess theres probably a lot of americans here, but its WAY more popular than anywhere else i found by a mile, so even just going on statistical chance, hopefully I'll find at least a few UK people here (who say "Nappy" yeah!).

They got to me a long time ago. I rarely say/type 'nappy' anymore. I let you down... I'm... I'm sorry. *lip quiver*

Come back, come back to the world of the English! It's never too late!

They'll never take my lexography alive.

hello cuddlztchris and welcome to adisc i can read you make music well i find that interesting becuse i make music too so what kind of music do you make i make mostly hiphop but also electronic music ....

- - - Updated - - -

hello cuddlztchris and welcome to adisc i can read you make music well i find that interesting becuse i make music too so what kind of music do you make i make mostly hiphop but also electronic music ....

I've been composing music (using computers, writing lyrics and recording vocals) for many years, at I suppose a good amateur level. Right back to using Commodore Amiga programs to program simple sequencers. Nowadays I use Ableton Live which is awesome. So you see I have been making music for perhaps as many as 20 years now. Across that time I've tried to cover every genre. Dance, Pop, Electronica, Ambient, Symphonic works, and anything else that sprouts roots and grows from a simple idea into a flourishing finished piece. Although, my problem is I never reach the point where i stop tinkering and finish.

Unless It's against the rules to post links to one's own external work, I could direct you to a reverbnation page with lots of my in-progress and more professional work on it?