Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wish I had an understanding friend nearby

Default Wish I had an understanding friend nearby

I'm trying to cut this part of me out of my life to see if I can actually do it. Problem is all of the stuff in the house. Everytime I'm alone I feel compelled to get it out but am not to interested in it afterwards. But I don't want to throw it all away incase I have strong urges for it again. If only I had someone nearby who knew of this side of me that could hold on to all my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by kittenjossee View Post
    I'm trying to cut this part of me out of my life to see if I can actually do it. Problem is all of the stuff in the house. Everytime I'm alone I feel compelled to get it out but am not to interested in it afterwards. But I don't want to throw it all away incase I have strong urges for it again. If only I had someone nearby who knew of this side of me that could hold on to all my stuff.
    How much stuff do you actually have?
    How about this: put your ABDL stuff in a bag / suitcase. Lock that suitcase with a padlock. Take that padlock key, give it to a friend to look after (say it's a spare, and you need someone to hold on to it for you) or just hide it some place.

That's a great idea but I have to room to hide a suitcase. I still live with my granparents and have had to be creative to hide everything as is. I don't have that much so it would fit inside a small suicase if I found room for it.

I wish I could hold onto all of your stuff for you, I bet you have pretty stuff. Though I don't want you to think the stuff is bad, or that you have to get rid of it.. unless it's really right for you. Unless that's what you really want in your heart.

It's all very complicated, but I'm sorry we can't do more for you. If I was close by I would.

Thank you for the offer. I really don't want to have to get rid of my things but having them here tempts me too much.

Thank you for the offer. I really don't want to have to get rid of my things but having them here tempts me too much.
    I hope you can find good balance someday then, and there comes a time you can enjoy things without regret. Like, just do it enough to make you happy but not enough to make you sad. You deserve that.

That is sad! I don't mean to get things off topic but why do they make you sad? Dealing with this sort of thing might be the real answer you need, rather then finding a hiding place or something.

I hate to be the one to say it but I don't think that you're walking down an easy road. I've binge/purged a lot in the past and in order to break the cycle I had to come to terms with myself and embrace my abdl feelings.

It helped a lot though and I feel like I grew a lot by going through it. Feel free to pm me if you are looking for someone to talk to.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate to be the one to say it but I don't think that you're walking down an easy road. I've binge/purged a lot in the past and in order to break the cycle I had to come to terms with myself and embrace my abdl feelings.

It helped a lot though and I feel like I grew a lot by going through it. Feel free to pm me if you are looking for someone to talk to.

Problem is just putting on a diaper can make me sad a lot of times.
    I agree with Kwisy and gigglemuffinz, dealing with this is probably the best thing to do, always better to treat the disease and not just the symptoms...
    but I appreciate that's easy for others to say, not easy to do. I don't know what advice people can give you about being more accepting of your ABDLism, but if you are able to talk about it I'm sure people will try and help you.
    Last edited by MsClara; 04-Apr-2013 at 22:47.