Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Someone Heard a Rustling Sound

Default If Someone Heard a Rustling Sound

I work in a very small office with good people. I've worked there six months and get along great with everyone. I wear diapers almost everyday with underwear over them to hide the sound and bulk. My wife has told me that with the underwear and my jeans, the rustling of the diaper would not be noticeable amongst the noise of the office.

Well, I recently bought a pack of Attends (which I pretty much never wear) and I noticed when leaving the office (alone) that I could hear them pretty well. It made me wonder, "what if others heard?"

The people in my office know I was struck by a car a few years ago and am still recovering from traumatic injuries. So in the event that anyone suspected something, that could be an excuse.

Now I have heard a million times that "people aren't paying attention to what you're wearing," and "people aren't looking for diapers." But if you were in a small office with someone and heard rustling whenever they walked by, what do you honestly think they would think? Seriously.

Just give it to me straight. No one has said anything, but do you think I have "exposed" myself?

If I were a coworker and I heard someone rustling, I would think they had those little individually wrapped mints in their pockets. You know, the ones you get from restaurants. And then I would ask for one.

If I was a non DL I wouldn't care/notice at all,espically if I didn't know about DLs and ABs

Really you could just start carrying anything wrapped in thick plastic: mints, microwavable kolaches, airplane peanuts...

Really? I would think one would wonder. I mean, anyone over thirty knows what a diaper rustle sounds like, right? I'm glad to hear that people don't think I have anything to worry about, but I'm just paranoid. As a member of the generalized anxiety disorder club, it's kinda my thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? I would think one would wonder. I mean, anyone over thirty knows what a diaper rustle sounds like, right? I'm glad to hear that people don't think I have anything to worry about, but I'm just paranoid. As a member of the generalized anxiety disorder club, it's kinda my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambusa View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well not nessacarly that could have no kids and most likely don't remember the sound, hell I heard diapers just last Saturday and can't remember the noise , I mean its not something one generally saves to their memory unless they are always around them

Quote Originally Posted by asoep View Post
    I mean its not something one generally saves to their memory unless they are always around them
    That made me laugh because I distinctly remember the sound of vintage baby diapers rustling. This is because as early as three or four years old I remember being fascinated by diapers and loving that sound. :P

Yea but you loved that sound and were fascinated by them, a normal person with no kids and probably most dads with older kids won't be like "I know that noise, its a diaper!" They will be like "ehh noise "

Quote Originally Posted by asoep View Post
    Yea but you loved that sound and were fascinated by them, a normal person with no kids and probably most dads with older kids won't be like "I know that noise, its a diaper!" They will be like "ehh noise "
    But everyone thinks exactly like I do! Don't they??? Wouldn't life be soooooooooooooo much easier if it were so?