Thread: Pampers Underjams

Default Pampers Underjams

Anyone else besides me try these? The sides are pretty stretchy. I almost think they're better than GoodNites.

Default Re: Pampers Underjams

No, but I have been looking at them on amazon. Below I have some questions on them.
    #1 How much do they hold?
    #2 Will they fit a 30 in waist?.
    #3 What would you rate the leakage protection to be?

Sides might be a little more stretchy (i'm not convinced that they are), but they rip 10 times as easily. Even kids in their actual size range which is 65-85 lbs sometimes have problems with them ripping. They hold about the same as goodnites, but are thicker with more cotton than goodnites. 30 in waist can wear them, but don't expect them to survive more than an hour or so before the sides rip. Like most diapers, they work really well for some people and not so much for others. If you wet slow and are pretty skinny, they should do their job reasonable well, but don't expect them to work miracles for you.

What, ok. Don't get it. I have never had a hard time wearing goodnites. There comfi, and quit a bit bigger underjams seem to tear after long use. if they could fit the two together. I want a larger one bad

- - - Updated - - -

What, ok. Don't get it. I have never had a hard time wearing goodnites. There comfi, and quit a bit bigger underjams seem to tear after long use. if they could fit the two together. I want a larger one bad

Default Re: Pampers Underjams

Back when I was 15 I bought a package of Goodnites large ( up to 125 pounds). They fit at the time. Are Pampers underjams related to "Good nites"? And if so would you happen to know if they come in larger sizes?

In my wildest dreams I could fit into either goodnites or under jams. At my skinniest in college (about 170 lbs. 5'11') the goodnites didn't cover my butt crack completely. Maybe if my junk wasn't in the way... I guess it's a good thing this site is 18+ now.

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyMower View Post
    Back when I was 15 I bought a package of Goodnites large ( up to 125 pounds). They fit at the time. Are Pampers underjams related to "Good nites"? And if so would you happen to know if they come in larger sizes?
    Underjams are made by Pampers, while Goodnites are made by Kimberley-Clark (the makers of Huggies). So they're competing products that fill the same niche: they're designed for kids who wet the bed. Same idea, different company, but there are other differences.

The largest size for Underjams is the 65-85lb range. They'll still fit you if you can fit into Goodnites, but they don't fit the same way. They're designed to ride up lower on the waist than other underpants, so they won't go up as high. And, as others have mentioned, the sides are a good deal weaker than Goodnites. They do break if there's too much stress on them. Absorbency-wise, I haven't bought them in a few years so I don't really know, but other people seem to say the absorbency is similar to Goodnites, if not slightly better. The big thing I found was that the designs on Underjams are a lot less childish - which is great if you're a kid who wets the bed, but not so great for an adult baby.

If you like Goodnites, I suggest giving them a try for yourself. You may like them.

I wear Underjams almost everyday now.

They are comfy and hold a bit more than Goodnites. Sides can rip, but with underwear on them, everything's alright!

Ok i have worn both alot i find underjams ride to low and the sides tear if you were all day on the other hand goodnights are great they fit good an high and i have never had one tear but goodnights dont hold alot and underjams deff so i prefer goodnights as they rider higher and never rip i have a whole pack of underjams i only use when i run out of goodnights or i am just wear it around the house goofing off .