Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: I will never understand the twisted logic of humans.

  1. #1
    FBIsMostUnwanted

    Default I will never understand the twisted logic of humans.

    Humans invent a revolutionary new article of clothing that can absorb urine and fecal matter and be disposed of, allowing one to simply answer nature's call without having to interrupt their business. They call this a "diaper" which sounds incredibly awesome and is fun to say. It has a cool name, and it is incredibly useful and only logical to use on a regular, 24/7 basis.

    Surely this invention will revolutionize the world as we know it! But alas, the very humans who had the genius idea to create it just as quickly limit it to infants, who have not yet developed the mental capacity to understand just how amazing the diaper is. The great invention is wasted, as humans shun the very idea of anyone who is not an infant wearing and/or using a diaper. Instead of using diapers to continue about one's day uninterrupted when nature calls, they instead choose to silence the phone and make nature wait.

    Has anyone else ever thought of it this way before? Seriously, where the hell is the logic in that at all? The diaper is literally among the best inventions of the human age, so how does it make any sense at all to deliberately and intentionally discourage its use? What, is it too easy? Is it too cool? Is it too progressive? Come on, diapers are the future! Or at least they will be, if the human race as a whole learns some common sense.

    They have a jackhammer, but they choose the rock chisel instead.

  2. #2

    Default

    They also contribute to a colossal amount of waste in landfills, if everyone wore a diaper all the time then the landfill situation would be much worse. Also yeah diapers mean that I don't have to interrupt something important to go to the toilet at that moment but eventually I have to change (and if you mess then that will usually be ASAP) because it isn't sanitary to have waster against one's skin for a long time. Finally there is the cost, chances are the average family of four would have to buy several packs a week for each family member which would cost a lot going by the prices today which would be a problem as the cost of diapers inevitably rises as the raw materials required become more expensive. Diapers are useful for children and the IC but they do have their disadvantages and TBH I think that indoor plumbing is a much better invention than the diaper.

  3. #3

    Default

    While it's nice to be able to go at any time, for me wearing is almost always less practical than using the toilet. I have a pretty high capacity badder and it takes longer to do a change than to use a toilet twice a day. Regular underwear is more comfortable and I don't have to worry about it bunching up or leaking, to say nothing of keeping it discreet if that's a factor.

    I can see that some people would find them an overall improvement in quality of life, so I can see your point to some degree. My dad probably would (he's perfectly continent but has a small bladder). If you're not the sort of person who's running off to the toilet every hour, I just don't think they're that great in terms of practicality. They have other virtues.

  4. #4

    Default

    Sorry, have to agree with PJK on this one... Not that I'm unhappy that they exist, but they do represent something else for me...if they didn't I'd have no use for them....also as much as they are convenient, aren't they inconvenient...I mean clean up etc...

  5. #5

    Default

    Daiwa House to sell self-cleaning 'diaper' for seniors - AJW by The Asahi Shimbun I know theres another article somewhere but the japanese have actually invent a self cleaning diaper pretty awesome if you ask me

  6. #6

    Default

    Maybe I'm in the minority here but I'm very grateful and glad I'm not incontinent and need 24/7 diapers. It's just part of roleplaying and ageplaying for me. Can you imagine how big a pain in the neck it would be to truly have no control over your bladder or bowels? Can you imagine the cleanup all the time for number two? The possibility of real diaper rashes, which I'm sure are completely uncomfortable, and knowing you could hardly get a chance to air the rashes out because you don't want to make a mess by mistake wherever you are in your house? It honestly sounds like a nightmare to me, having to wear 24/7. I think I'd stop enjoying the ABDL fetish altogether if it became something that every human did, that every human stopped potty training, that diapers weren't taboo or related to infancy and toddlerhood. And yeah, the waste would be too much, and everyone's houses would stink to high heaven. I would know, from working in nursing homes. It's so difficult to keep it smelling fresh with a bunch of incontinent folks. The whole world would smell like pee.

    The world you dream of is my nightmare.

  7. #7
    FBIsMostUnwanted

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy View Post
    Maybe I'm in the minority here but I'm very grateful and glad I'm not incontinent and need 24/7 diapers. It's just part of roleplaying and ageplaying for me. Can you imagine how big a pain in the neck it would be to truly have no control over your bladder or bowels? Can you imagine the cleanup all the time for number two? The possibility of real diaper rashes, which I'm sure are completely uncomfortable, and knowing you could hardly get a chance to air the rashes out because you don't want to make a mess by mistake wherever you are in your house? It honestly sounds like a nightmare to me, having to wear 24/7. I think I'd stop enjoying the ABDL fetish altogether if it became something that every human did, that every human stopped potty training, that diapers weren't taboo or related to infancy and toddlerhood. And yeah, the waste would be too much, and everyone's houses would stink to high heaven. I would know, from working in nursing homes. It's so difficult to keep it smelling fresh with a bunch of incontinent folks. The whole world would smell like pee.

    The world you dream of is my nightmare.
    When did I ever say I wish everyone was incontinent? I just said it would be a practical and logical idea if everyone wore diapers regularly.

  8. #8

    Default I will never understand the twisted logic of humans.

    Sorry, maybe I misunderstood you when you said we should just go whenever we wanted to and thought you meant eradicating toilets, thus toilet training, thus continence.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FBIsMostUnwanted View Post
    I just said it would be a practical and logical idea if everyone wore diapers regularly.
    This is either crazy and/or illogical. Wearing diapers is not practical for everyone and for people who have low bladder capacity they don't like the idea of sitting in their own waste. You claiming you know better then they do makes you no better then people who think people wearing simply from desire is sick. The only difference is your on the opposite side of that fringe.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FBIsMostUnwanted View Post
    Humans invent a revolutionary new article of clothing that can absorb urine and fecal matter and be disposed of, allowing one to simply answer nature's call without having to interrupt their business. They call this a "diaper" which sounds incredibly awesome and is fun to say. It has a cool name, and it is incredibly useful and only logical to use on a regular, 24/7 basis.

    Surely this invention will revolutionize the world as we know it! But alas, the very humans who had the genius idea to create it just as quickly limit it to infants, who have not yet developed the mental capacity to understand just how amazing the diaper is. The great invention is wasted, as humans shun the very idea of anyone who is not an infant wearing and/or using a diaper. Instead of using diapers to continue about one's day uninterrupted when nature calls, they instead choose to silence the phone and make nature wait.

    Has anyone else ever thought of it this way before? Seriously, where the hell is the logic in that at all? The diaper is literally among the best inventions of the human age, so how does it make any sense at all to deliberately and intentionally discourage its use? What, is it too easy? Is it too cool? Is it too progressive? Come on, diapers are the future! Or at least they will be, if the human race as a whole learns some common sense.

    They have a jackhammer, but they choose the rock chisel instead.
    One would expect this whole "common sense" concept to a bit more universal, wouldn't one?

    I can understand what you're saying as a means of rebuking those who see problems with fully continent adults wearing diapers and using them for their intended purpose, but as a rebuke of humanity as a whole for choosing a means of waste disposal that seems illogical to you? That I don't understand, and pajamakitten did an excellent job of explaining exactly why.

Similar Threads

  1. Does anyone understand this logic?
    By Calico in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-Dec-2012, 20:19
  2. Infantilism a logic to understand diapers?
    By Kif in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-Aug-2009, 00:53
  3. This is kinda twisted...
    By WildThing121675 in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16-Apr-2009, 03:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.