Thread: Most akward Questions from non dl's about the subject

babyJared

Default Most akward Questions from non dl's about the subject

This is the most unfortunate thing i can think of is when my AP psy. class was learning about fetishes and life styles, now, most of the class looked at me when the prof. said "Diaper fetishism or DL-ism" due to the fact they already knew (not the prof. ) so he was like "Does anyone have experience with Diaper lovers" Everyone looked at me and laughed, then he realized i was one.... He then asked me "Why are diapers sexualy arousing?"

Tell some experiences

Default Re: Most akward Questions from non dl's about the subject

Quote Originally Posted by babyJared View Post
    This is the most unfortunate thing i can think of is when my AP psy. class was learning about fetishes and life styles, now, most of the class looked at me when the prof. said "Diaper fetishism or DL-ism" due to the fact they already knew (not the prof. ) so he was like "Does anyone have experience with Diaper lovers" Everyone looked at me and laughed, then he realized i was one.... He then asked me "Why are diapers sexualy arousing?"

Tell some experiences
    How did your class find out? It would seem kind of awkward for a teacher to ask you a question like that.

yeah, calling BS on this. No way a teacher would to that, law prevents that, I believe.

I seriously can't believe he asked you that question in front of your class....that man is just plain rude. I think I know how I would have answered.

How would everyone know your a AB/DL? In this topic you given us no reason to expect such a thing would even happen.

Are you a ShirtTale or something?