Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M4 Abena Xplus under straight fit jeans or loose fit jeans????

Hyperlitegreen

Default M4 Abena Xplus under straight fit jeans or loose fit jeans????

Hey guys!
    Is wearing loose fit jeans over Xplus Abena diapers a better choice than straight fit jeans in terms of comfort? It seems if the seat area of the loose fit jeans are larger, then people might see you have a bigger bulge or hiding something in your pants. Or, if I use the straight fit jeans, then would it be to constricting? What are your thoughts and experiences? I was at Walmart the other day at 10pm, and I was wearing just regular sweat pants and a hoodie with a medium xplus abena diaper. I couldn't hear the crinkle but man...i got a lot of stares and i just realized the butt area was waddling and way to much and sticking out just a little. As I was walking out of the line, I looked back and the cash register lady yelled something to the other cash register lady and just smiled at me. Geeze, my heart was racing and I turned beet red. I just kept on walking out as if I didn't see them. For some odd reason, it was like that mixture of that exciting feeling of nervousness and also embarassment. Yikes! What are your stories of being caught in public? Thanks for sharing guys!!!!

Hmm...I would probably prefer loose fit jeans, diaper or no. It does seem like having more space inside jeans to accommodate a diaper would be a plus if you're going to be wearing out in public.

As far as getting caught, I've never been caught in public thankfully (mainly because I try to avoid wearing in public at all...). However I was sort-of caught by a family member of mine who saw the waistband of a diaper sticking out from behind me under some sweatpants.

Thankfully, she already sort of knew, enough to where she was fine with me wearing them to bed that night (we were in a tent camping together). I never really meant for her to be able to actually see anything though, and was kind of surprised when she was teasing me about it later that night.

Go with looser, better for hiding the bulge and it's more comfortable. I wear slim fit and it's never been a big problem with concealing it, just a bit tight in my opinion.

Also I'm sure you were fine I've never been caught in public myself, I'm always waaaay too nervous so I conceal it big time.

Hyperlitegreen

I appreciate it guys! Man, it really does make sense that when you wear diapers in public, you start to become paranoid. Yeah, the other day, my cousin found out that I wore diapers because when I was changing in her bathroom I forgot to put my extra abena diaper back in my backpack..then later that night, she texts me and asks if it was mine. I said it was, and she was cool about it. She said not to worry and that she will just keep it in her bathroom drawer so that next I sleep over during a family function that I can have an extra diaper over there. So, then next time I spent the weekend, I used the diaper. She even, told me to sleep in her room so that that other cousins won't find out that I wear diapers because she keeps thinking that the other cousins will have material on me and ridicule me nonstop.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperlitegreen View Post
    I appreciate it guys! Man, it really does make sense that when you wear diapers in public, you start to become paranoid. Yeah, the other day, my cousin found out that I wore diapers because when I was changing in her bathroom I forgot to put my extra abena diaper back in my backpack..then later that night, she texts me and asks if it was mine. I said it was, and she was cool about it. She said not to worry and that she will just keep it in her bathroom drawer so that next I sleep over during a family function that I can have an extra diaper over there. So, then next time I spent the weekend, I used the diaper. She even, told me to sleep in her room so that that other cousins won't find out that I wear diapers because she keeps thinking that the other cousins will have material on me and ridicule me nonstop.
    Did you even tell her it was just because you wanted to wear, not for need? Cause if so, that's incredibly kind and accepting of her, you're lucky to have a cousin like that.

Hyperlitegreen

I told her it was for random bedwetting. Yeah, my cousin is too nice and loving. She's actually has a bachelor's degree in nursing and she takes care of patients in the intensive care unit. I woke up in the middle of the night and she heard me, and she just said "it's ok...just go to the bathroom and clean up and put another diaper on...just make sure your skin is not too exposed to the moisture" So, I lugged myself back to the bathroom and cleaned myself up and put a new diaper on before going back to her bed and sleep.

That's still really nice of her.

Hyperlitegreen

Yeah, she's loving. Do you have family that is like that to you?

My mom knows about my choice to wear diapers, but the extent to which she knows about it is that "it's sexual and that's it." She's the only family/friend (other than my AB/DL friends ) that knows about it. I wanna tell her more, but I'm always too scared that she'll think/already thinks I'm a freak.

Hyperlitegreen

just tell her.