Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you have ran out

Default What do you do when you have ran out

So... My friend has my onesie
    I ran out of Diapies, I ordered more just now

Only thing I have is my Binkie and Plushie... Its a sad time indeed.

How do you guys cope when you loose these things for a little while?

Well, do you really need the diapers? I need the damn things, so I run out, I use this stupid Twister mat. Utterly humiliating. x_x

I haven't had any since before christmas and over 2012 I only had 2 bags of Bellsimos I got in march 2012. Anyways if you had a lifetime supply of your favorites, the novelty of them would likely wear out quickly.

I haven't run out since I've lived on my own. I've been close a few times when Attends became hard to find and I hadn't started ordering online. I had cloth available just in case but in general when my supply runs down, my usage is likewise reduced. Lately, I've been buying faster than I use, so there's little risk of running low for some time.

The lesson today, boys and girls, is "order some more before you run out, not after".

(......and you can't really complain about your friend having your onesie, I'm assuming you let him have it? Or were you the victim of a particularly unusual theft? )

Quote Originally Posted by FoxFire View Post
    The lesson today, boys and girls, is "order some more before you run out, not after".

(......and you can't really complain about your friend having your onesie, I'm assuming you let him have it? Or were you the victim of a particularly unusual theft? )
    Yup! I usually order when I'm down to a couple!

I've only been able to wear for about 3 hours in the past six months, so I just deal with it, not much else I can do really.

My two cents: if you can't survive a few days without diarpers, you are too dependent on them.

^Maybe true, but it could be catastrophic if someone forgot they weren't wearing.

I have about a half pack left of some horrible Walmart 'diapers' that may be called into service if I got desperate. If those were gone, I'd hit the wiki to learn how to fold and pin a towel the correct way

I wear cloth, so I don't run out, but I do have to time my laundry correctly. I have plenty of backups to my favorite cloth diapers, but I prefer the gauze night time weight.