Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plastic/rubber pants

Default Plastic/rubber pants

What make of plastic pants do you find the most comfortable when you have to wear them for long periods of time ? I.E. Overnight or 24/7 ?
    and, how do you avoid the waist and leg elastics from digging in and causing those painful red rings ?

Default Plastic/rubber pants

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    What make of plastic pants do you find the most comfortable when you have to wear them for long periods of time ? I.E. Overnight or 24/7 ?
    and, how do you avoid the waist and leg elastics from digging in and causing those painful red rings ?
    Trial and error ( Don't be tempted to go to a size that is just big enough to fit your waist size, better the next size up )

I wear different plastic pants depending on which diaper I'm wearing. I get mine from Fetware Products Superior Incontinence Protection | Buy from Fetware Products, Llc. I got some in prints that I use with cloth
    and another style that is made for disposables only.

I normally wear 2 different pair a day. I'm not really bothered by the elastics.

robbw

Comco last forever and they're cheap. They keep my bed dry too.

I love baby kins thicker mill plastic pants they have wide leg bands no chafing

when i wear diapers and i put sometimes some paper to not hurt.

I really like LeakMasters high backs. They give good coverage over the diaper and they are very soft. They are thin and care must be taken while washing them. I wash them by hand while in the shower, using dish washing detergent and then hang them on a plastic hanger to dry. They can last months with proper care.

I Like FuuBuu leakmaster and fetwear. I dont seem to have much trouble with the elastics though.