Thread: what should i know for my frist diapers?

Default what should i know for my frist diapers?

So I'm expecting some free samples from depends , my question is what should I know?
    And should I shave in that area?

Ehh, unless you're planning on doing #2, it's probably not a big deal to shave. If you just have samples, then you don't REALLY have to make any preparations of sorts. You only need to used powder/oil and such if you plan on being diapered for 2 or more days.

If your samples are silhouettes, prepare to be disappointed. Those things couldn't absorb a kitten's pee. I don't think they have leak guards, either. Depends are like, the worst brand ever.

On a lighter note, I believe Tena has fourteen dollar coupons you can order, so there ya go. A free pack of Tena! They work for me, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by FanFan View Post
    If your samples are silhouettes, prepare to be disappointed. Those things couldn't absorb a kitten's pee. I don't think they have leak guards, either. Depends are like, the worst brand ever.

On a lighter note, I believe Tena has fourteen dollar coupons you can order, so there ya go. A free pack of Tena! They work for me, at least.
    Considering I'm a guy and silhouettes are for females I don't think I will have that issue

Quote Originally Posted by asoep View Post
    Considering I'm a guy and silhouettes are for females I don't think I will have that issue
    They make them for men, too. In a boxer-ish form, I think.

ive got some 2 days before and im very disapointed. theyre pull ups, no leak gard and absorb terrybly. they have 3 items in the box. one small-medium, 1 large-xlarge and i pad for smaller incontience.