Thread: Describe your Perfect ABDL dream.

Talking Describe your Perfect ABDL dream.

Only Rule is. You have to use minimal text, And lots of Emotes like my Signature Wan't to see who is the most creative

Once upon a time there was a named nothingusual. He was going to get with some and was very . When arriving at the store, he at all the jokes his were making. After he and left, he and his friends started heading to one of their houses. Upon arriving, one friend pulled out a diaper and looked at nothingusual with a on his face. Nothingusual was because he was very with the situation. He hadn't anyone about his love of diapers. His friend gave him a and said "Let me help you out, big baby." He then diapered nothingusual, and gave him a binky and a teddy. After this, nothingusual realized his had been diapered as well. They all began coloring together when all of a sudden, nothingusual got an certain feeling in his bladder. Before he could do anything, his bladder just started to empty, out of his control. He really was just a big baby. "Guys," said nothingusual, a bit . "I think I need a ." One of his friends came over and picked him up. He him over to the ing mat and laid him down. After un-fastening the diaper, he wrapped it up and tossed it in the diaper pail. He grabbed a new diaper and lifted up nothingusual to slide it under. He then added lots of powder and taped up the sides, making nothingusual very . And then nothingusual woke up and was sad.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingusual View Post
    Once upon a time there was a named nothingusual. He was going to get with some and was very . When arriving at the store, he at all the jokes his were making. After he and left, he and his friends started heading to one of their houses. Upon arriving, one friend pulled out a diaper and looked at nothingusual with a on his face. Nothingusual was because he was very with the situation. He hadn't anyone about his love of diapers. His friend gave him a and said "Let me help you out, big baby." He then diapered nothingusual, and gave him a binky and a teddy. After this, nothingusual realized his had been diapered as well. They all began coloring together when all of a sudden, nothingusual got an certain feeling in his bladder. Before he could do anything, his bladder just started to empty, out of his control. He really was just a big baby. "Guys," said nothingusual, a bit . "I think I need a ." One of his friends came over and picked him up. He him over to the ing mat and laid him down. After un-fastening the diaper, he wrapped it up and tossed it in the diaper pail. He grabbed a new diaper and lifted up nothingusual to slide it under. He then added lots of powder and taped up the sides, making nothingusual very . And then nothingusual woke up and was sad.
    Heh, Awesome If only dreams did come true

snip
    Ha ha, oh wow that's brilliant

Well my dreams...

For over 40 years I've only ever had nightmares

Wish I'd have a regular dream...

B

"I think I need a ."
    I like your style

If this were a contest, nothingusual would win lol.

Argh, after reading that we had to use minimal text, I had to edit my entire story because I went into way too much detail and ended up with 5-6 paragraphs! I don't even wanna play anymore lol, maybe tomorrow.