Thread: depends free samples

Default depends free samples

So I requested free samples from depends and I have a question for those who already got them.

How do they deliver?(ups, USPS, FedEx)

Will they leave it at my house even though I have a p.o box?(if USPS)

Idk where u live but i leave in canada and i got them by post-canada.

Might take a few days to a few weeks. It will be USPS. How you will get your package will depend on how your postoffice works. Do they have parcel lockers at your post office, if they do it will be in that. If not, they might leave a note and you have to go to the front desk to get it, or you might have to go all they way down to a more central post office to get it. They won't likely leave it at your house, but that is a possibility. It won't be that inconvenient or risky be assured, the post office is very good at getting your stuff to you.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    Might take a few days to a few weeks. It will be USPS. How you will get your package will depend on how your postoffice works. Do they have parcel lockers at your post office, if they do it will be in that. If not, they might leave a note and you have to go to the front desk to get it, or you might have to go all they way down to a more central post office to get it. They won't likely leave it at your house, but that is a possibility. It won't be that inconvenient or risky be assured, the post office is very good at getting your stuff to you.
    It will be risky though because I still live with my parents because I can't afford an apartment so I will have to get to it before they do