Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: this wont take over/ruin my life will it?

Default this wont take over/ruin my life will it?

This may be a stupid question but I have to ask it. I have read threads where people talk about how they wet themselves at night, and how they started wearing diapers 24/7 because it didn't feel the same without them. So my main questions are

Well I wet myself in public because I will used to diapers at home?

Well I want to wear them 24/7

Well I start to wet the bed at night?

I also worry because I easily get addicted to stuff like this and it takes over my life (for example furryism)
    Last edited by asoep; 01-Apr-2013 at 17:09.

After seeing some IC's comment about their life , i guess you wouldn't be too happy when you have to wear diapers 24/7 and wetting the bed at night .. The hassle is too much, if i'm allowed to say.

And yeah, you won't become an IC just because of that.

that entirely depends on YOU! it's not like there's some Diaper-Dark-Force at work, MAKING YOU DO STUFF...

it's all about how far YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS... you are in control, if you want to

And no, it doesn't make you a bedwetter.

- - - Updated - - -

that entirely depends on YOU! it's not like there's some Diaper-Dark-Force at work, MAKING YOU DO STUFF...

it's all about how far YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS... you are in control, if you want to

And no, it doesn't make you a bedwetter.

No it wont. Not if you don't want it too.
    You can "un-train" yourself if you put in a lot of practice and effort, but wearing and using diapers a couple times a week will have no affect on your continence. It will get easier to "let go" in diapers, but you'll still retain full control. You may WANT to wear them 24/7, but you don't have to - it's not like you'll get withdrawal pains or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    No it wont. Not if you don't want it too.
    You can "un-train" yourself if you put in a lot of practice and effort, but wearing and using diapers a couple times a week will have no affect on your continence. It will get easier to "let go" in diapers, but you'll still retain full control. You may WANT to wear them 24/7, but you don't have to - it's not like you'll get withdrawal pains or anything.
    Well I'm just worried since whenever I will have to pee I will just pee , that my body will start doing it automatically without my consent

The short answer: no.

The long answer:

It depends on you. For everyone, being ABDL is just another aspect of who you are and everyone has their own way indulging themselves. You won't wet yourself in public if you know you're not wearing. That said, if you go 24/7 for a long enough time, you'll start to untrain yourself and then yes, that will be a problem. Is this something you would end up doing to yourself accidentally? Most likely not. The same goes for wetting the bed. If you train yourself to wet the bed then yes. Otherwise, no you won't. Wearing diapers in and of itself isn't going to make you need them, only you can make yourself need them and that takes a fair amount of conscious effort on your part.

As for 24/7, that's not something that we can answer. I personally don't wear 24/7 and currently don't want to. Some people do, some people don't. If you decide that you want to then all power to you and do what you want to do to make yourself happy. Is it a direct side effect of being a DL? No, it isn't. If you do decide that you want to wear 24/7 then you will probably need to make some adjustments to your life. Really though, if you reach a point where you want to wear 24/7 then you're probably willing to make those changes to your life and so all your other problems (in terms of what you're worried about) evolve into other things.
    Last edited by nsquared; 01-Apr-2013 at 17:04. Reason: Removing double-post

Quote Originally Posted by asoep View Post
    Well I'm just worried since whenever I will have to pee I will just pee , that my body will start doing it automatically without my consent
    you wont

Quote Originally Posted by asoep View Post
    This will not happen. If you are trained to use a toilet, wearing a diaper will not be enough to lose control. You would actively have to "untrain," which would be a very deliberate process. What can happen is that your bladder can shrink if you wear 24/7 and go to the bathroom more frequently than you would if you were not wearing a diaper. This is just because you are using your sphincter muscles less, and if you stop wearing, their strength would begin to increase again.

I don't think ABDL has to control your life, and only in exaggerated circumstances does it do so. I enjoy wearing diapers and use 2-3 per week. While I like the way they feel and wouldn't mind wearing more often, I don't feel less functional or uneasy when I am not wearing. I don't think everyone on ADISC feels this way - but in my case I don't feel compelled to wear.

As is true with any interest, you must figure out how to keep diapers in balance. And it is possible. What balance is may vary from person to person. But if you don't want to become "addicted," I think it's very possible to avoid doing so. Certainly more possible than it is with certain other potential vices.

Thanks guys I'm not really worried anymore and as you said if they do become a 24/7 thing I would probably be prepared to arrange my life for it

I'm a bit late to the thread but I'm going on about a month of virtually nonstop wearing and wetting. That is, I try to control the amount of wetting I do into the Goodnites and often use a facility in order to avoid flooding, so that should indicate that all functions are still voluntary. There *are hypnosis files that supposedly un-train but it's not highly thought of here and I am a bit skeptical/ creeped about it myself