Thread: Hi everybody

Default Hi everybody

Hi, well I'm new I was introduced to the diaper thing when I was 16 and my boyfriend introduced me to it. I'm not really sure how much I like diapers as there is no place nearby I can but them from without being recognized. I do however love to wet myself.

Quote Originally Posted by asoep View Post
    Hi, well I'm new I was introduced to the diaper thing when I was 16 and my boyfriend introduced me to it. I'm not really sure how much I like diapers as there is no place nearby I can but them from without being recognized. I do however love to wet myself.
    Hello asoep and welcome to ADISC! It's fine to question how much you might like them, especially when you are unable to get them so often. I'm totally in a period of time where I can't really get them either. Still, I hope that changes for you soon if just so you can decide how much you like them.. perhaps buying online though a company that can ship discreetly would be much more suited given your situation. Have you looked into this sort of thing or is there some reason it's not really doable for you either?

'Accident's' can sure be fun, sometimes. Though we likely like them for different reasons, I can totally agree that it's fun. Other then accidents and diapers though, what else are you interested in.. such as the things you like to do for fun or things that you are really fond of? How did you find this place and what do you hoping to get from this community? I really hope you get it. Do you have any questions or concerns that need addressing?

Make sure you have lots of fun!

Thanks, I have looked online but most places I saw have packs of 50 for like 30-40 bucks, which is a Big investment for me as I'm saving for college and 50 is a lot, I did request a free sample from depends though, and finding this place it was the first thing that google brought up. Outside interests I really don't know I work most of the time and the rest I spend online or playing video games

I also have never tried being am adult baby , but I would at least like to try it out

- - - Updated - - -

I also have never tried being am adult baby , but I would at least like to try it out