Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what do you put in your bottle?

Default what do you put in your bottle?

im going to be drinking water from mine.what do you put in yours?if you dont have a caretaker is it still fun to use your bottle?

btw im waiting for my bottle from baby-pants and its killing me the nipples are on backorder even though there store is showing the nipples being in stock sorry for the mini rant.
    Last edited by skittlesfirehawk; 01-Apr-2013 at 05:03.

I have put water and milk in mine (not at the same time) I've also done soda.

Actually, I have only really put water in my bottle. I don't drink milk because of lactose intolerance issues, and I didn't want to put juice or anything else in it since it would necessitate a quicker cleaning. If I was on my own, it wouldn't be any work to wash it quickly and reuse it, but when I have to sneak it downstairs to clean it when others aren't home, it's tough to time out.

Once I move out, I'll probably be using my bottle a lot more, lol.

I do not yet have a bottle, but would love to get one! Nuk makes one that matches my Nuk
    paci.....I so totally want it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nukbottle.PNG 
Views:	130 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	16532

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post
    im going to be drinking water from mine.what do you put in yours?if you dont have a caretaker is it still fun to use your bottle?

btw im waiting for my bottle from baby-pants and its killing me the nipples are on backorder even though there store is showing the nipples being in stock sorry for the mini rant.
    Sorry for the rant? What rant?

I only drink formula milk from my bottles. If you haven't tried it before its one of them things that you will either love or hate. I personally love it and could drink loads (but don't or I would get seriously fat) but a number of my friends feel sick just from a few milliliters of it.

As for having a caretaker, I don't have one. Its still nice to drink warm milk from just before I go to sleep, although it was even better when my boyfriend gave it to me (EDIT: Just looked back over that. I mean bottlefed me, not the sexual 'gave it to me' for all of you with the dirty minds) I was told I fell asleep before I even finished the bottle.

Juice for me and sometimes water but usually juice.

Juice, soda or milk. I once thought about buying formula for it but the I considered that I would get chubby too fast so I decided not to.

Juice for me also. Don't drink milk. I use my sippy cup for water.

Anything I would drink otherwise.. (Milk, juice, water, soda..) and formula if I'm feeling up to something unique and fun feeling. It's rare though.