Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: 700 bucks

  1. #1

    Default 700 bucks

    If you had 700 bucks would you spend it all on diapers or a flat screen tv?

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default Re: 700 bucks

    Ummm... That's a toughie I personal would do half in half. But if I got a good deal on diapers like $4.99 for a package of 18 Attends, large, then I would do that. Btw that deal is thouh Amazon: Seller , J.A.N.A connections .

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    At this point in my life, the TV - because I am a student and there are a lot of constraints on my wearing of diapers. I wear infrequently enough that $700 would last me several years and I have no good space to stash that quantity of diapers.

    That is supposing I must spend the money immediately. If the money could simply enter my bank account earmarked for diapers or a new TV, I would spend it on diapers because in the long run, that is what I would rather spend money on. I don't watch much TV. The couple things I do watch I either have DVDs for (and usually watch them on the computer) or watch online on Hulu/Netflix. I'd rather get my news by newspaper. So I have no use for a TV, really. And if I wanted one I would like the freedom to spend however much on it that I'd like, whereas it seems certain that by some point in the future I will have spent $700 on diapers.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by NeverKnow View Post
    At this point in my life, the TV - because I am a student and there are a lot of constraints on my wearing of diapers. I wear infrequently enough that $700 would last me several years and I have no good space to stash that quantity of diapers.

    That is supposing I must spend the money immediately. If the money could simply enter my bank account earmarked for diapers or a new TV, I would spend it on diapers because in the long run, that is what I would rather spend money on. I don't watch much TV. The couple things I do watch I either have DVDs for (and usually watch them on the computer) or watch online on Hulu/Netflix. I'd rather get my news by newspaper. So I have no use for a TV, really. And if I wanted one I would like the freedom to spend however much on it that I'd like, whereas it seems certain that by some point in the future I will have spent $700 on diapers.
    yeah i remember the most money i spend on diapers was over 300 bucks and i bought a case of 72 dry 24/7 6 bags of abena x plus and 5 bags of moilcare super plus

  7. #7

    Default

    I would actually split the money, using about $75 or $100 on the AB Diapers for future stock and use the rest of it to buy a low cost flat screen TV, because why use all of it on one of them when I could easily use it on both!

  8. #8

    Default

    How come when people pose a question like this others can't answer the question as asked? I'd spend it on a TV, you can get a very nice one for 700 bucks these days!

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    If you had 700 bucks would you spend it all on diapers or a flat screen tv?
    a 700 dollar TV is totally worthless especially when I already have one. I would either use it for food, invest it (bitcoin has been INSANE for a purely virtual currency), etc.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluehusky View Post
    How come when people pose a question like this others can't answer the question as asked? I'd spend it on a TV, you can get a very nice one for 700 bucks these days!
    because the human mind has a way of its own lol

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 19-Jul-2011, 03:59
  2. hello from bucks, uk
    By srcpc71 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28-Jan-2010, 14:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.