Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 700 bucks

Default 700 bucks

If you had 700 bucks would you spend it all on diapers or a flat screen tv?

Default Re: 700 bucks

Ummm... That's a toughie I personal would do half in half. But if I got a good deal on diapers like $4.99 for a package of 18 Attends, large, then I would do that. Btw that deal is thouh Amazon: Seller , J.A.N.A connections .

At this point in my life, the TV - because I am a student and there are a lot of constraints on my wearing of diapers. I wear infrequently enough that $700 would last me several years and I have no good space to stash that quantity of diapers.

That is supposing I must spend the money immediately. If the money could simply enter my bank account earmarked for diapers or a new TV, I would spend it on diapers because in the long run, that is what I would rather spend money on. I don't watch much TV. The couple things I do watch I either have DVDs for (and usually watch them on the computer) or watch online on Hulu/Netflix. I'd rather get my news by newspaper. So I have no use for a TV, really. And if I wanted one I would like the freedom to spend however much on it that I'd like, whereas it seems certain that by some point in the future I will have spent $700 on diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverKnow View Post
    At this point in my life, the TV - because I am a student and there are a lot of constraints on my wearing of diapers. I wear infrequently enough that $700 would last me several years and I have no good space to stash that quantity of diapers.

That is supposing I must spend the money immediately. If the money could simply enter my bank account earmarked for diapers or a new TV, I would spend it on diapers because in the long run, that is what I would rather spend money on. I don't watch much TV. The couple things I do watch I either have DVDs for (and usually watch them on the computer) or watch online on Hulu/Netflix. I'd rather get my news by newspaper. So I have no use for a TV, really. And if I wanted one I would like the freedom to spend however much on it that I'd like, whereas it seems certain that by some point in the future I will have spent $700 on diapers.
    yeah i remember the most money i spend on diapers was over 300 bucks and i bought a case of 72 dry 24/7 6 bags of abena x plus and 5 bags of moilcare super plus

I would actually split the money, using about $75 or $100 on the AB Diapers for future stock and use the rest of it to buy a low cost flat screen TV, because why use all of it on one of them when I could easily use it on both!

How come when people pose a question like this others can't answer the question as asked? I'd spend it on a TV, you can get a very nice one for 700 bucks these days!

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    If you had 700 bucks would you spend it all on diapers or a flat screen tv?
    a 700 dollar TV is totally worthless especially when I already have one. I would either use it for food, invest it (bitcoin has been INSANE for a purely virtual currency), etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluehusky View Post
    How come when people pose a question like this others can't answer the question as asked? I'd spend it on a TV, you can get a very nice one for 700 bucks these days!
    because the human mind has a way of its own lol