Thread: Just saying hello...

Default Just saying hello...

I registered something like 2 years ago and never posted anything, so I got switched to lurker status after a month. I am actually quite real, though
    I've been going to meetings and weekend retreats in Germany for almost 5 years and I've made many friends in the world of diapers. Some of them are also on this site, so I thought it was about time I got this account reactivated. Maybe this time I'll be better at not getting "lurked" again

Stuff I like (except diapers obviously): cooking, movies, cars, collecting old computers and game consoles, going to the spa / sauna, road trips...
    and probably some other stuff as well that I didn't think of at this time

Quote Originally Posted by Bongolino View Post
    I registered something like 2 years ago and never posted anything, so I got switched to lurker status after a month. I am actually quite real, though
    I've been going to meetings and weekend retreats in Germany for almost 5 years and I've made many friends in the world of diapers. Some of them are also on this site, so I thought it was about time I got this account reactivated. Maybe this time I'll be better at not getting "lurked" again

Stuff I like (except diapers obviously): cooking, movies, cars, collecting old computers and game consoles, going to the spa / sauna, road trips...
    and probably some other stuff as well that I didn't think of at this time
    Hey there Bongolino and welcome to ADISC! I'm glad you finally have introduced yourself, and hope you find that making it through this hurdle in your membership makes it easier for you to participate. You seem like you might have knowledge worth sharing with people, might be able to help someone who needs it.. or even if you just need help yourself or just like to participate in the off-topic posts.. it's really wonderful to have you!

As a fellow collector of old video game consoles, what sorts of old video games are your favorite? I'm a pretty serious Sonic fan, even if I don't feel like it.. I have so much copies of the old games when I really think to check. Heh.

Hi gigglemuffinz, thanks for the warm welcome

My favorite games are jump'n'run platofrm games, spaceship shoot 'em ups and some kinds of adventures. Basically it all started with Super Mario, Zelda, R-Type, that kind of stuff. Although anything extremely colorful is probably down my alley
    Currently I've got Wii, a PS2, an N64 and a Dreamcast set up in my basement.

Oh and I've got a couple of copies of Sonic, too. I think I've got 3 installments on Game Gear, 1 on Genesis, 1 or 2 on Dreamcast, and I've just recently acquired a PSP which came among other things with a disc full of old Sega games including Sonic.

Hello,

Welcome on this site here, too. I have also been active into the German scene, beeing to weekends, mettings, etc.

Big baby girl Kvetinka from Görlitz, Niederschlesien