Thread: My First Post

Default My First Post

Hi there!

Initially signed up just to browse 'Mature Topics' section, now I feel this is the time for me to make my first posting in ADISC.

Being a chemistry major in college, I'm quite interested in materials used in diaper production. I'm also interested in diaper R&D.

I also wonder why disposables are able to control odor & bacterial growth once they absorbed urine. I wish to know about chemicals used to achieve these capabilities.

Hello and welcome to ADISC!

It's really good to hear, that you actually decided to write an introduction. Don't be a stranger! Everyone is really nice and willing to help if you have a question and/or problem

I have to admit that chemical part about the diapers is a quite interesting topic, it's only sad that i've been kinda bad in chemistry. Nonetheless it would still be nice to know!
    Do you actually need this knowledge about how the substances in diapers work or are you only really curious about that?
    Maybe you'd like to tell us a little bit more about yourself? It's always nice to know the person behind the name!

Anyway, have a lot of fun here!

I'm curious about diaper materials because they're related to what I had studied. Chemicals and materials developed exclusively for use in disposables are quite fascinating for me.

i saw ur name asianDL are you asian because i am Chinese

I've chinese ancestry & live in South East Asia. I start to enjoy diapers after wearing diapers for quite some time due to urinary incontinence.

me it was because of my betwetting and i took some of my little brothers diaper and i felt in love with diaper....

Hi and welcome! LOL I'm bad at chemistry although I attend science major in high school

Quote Originally Posted by asianDL View Post
    I've chinese ancestry & live in South East Asia. I start to enjoy diapers after wearing diapers for quite some time due to urinary incontinence.
    where exactly?! I'm in South East Asia, and also a chinese ancestry too

hi asian i'm allwais in china but find chinese diaper is not good quality as european

- - - Updated - - -

hi asian i'm allwais in china but find chinese diaper is not good quality as european

- - - Updated - - -

i come often in china... but i need take my diaper i never find tena there