Thread: wuzzup everyone!

Default wuzzup everyone!

Hey everyone, so a little about my self! I love video games imparticular call of duty blacks ops 2 woot! I love what I do for a living which is pumping concrete, no not the mixer trucks, the big trucks with the booms on them I'm married with two little girls and I'm 25 years old. This is my first forum I have ever joined...and I love it especially since what everyone's common interest is! Diapers woohoo! I think I'm a little different then most as rather wetting in a diaper I wet myself over and over in a balloon (googly ball) I love everything about it and its a lot of fun for me! Any way that's just a little about me, cya in the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by balloonguy View Post
    Hey everyone, so a little about my self! I love video games imparticular call of duty blacks ops 2 woot! I love what I do for a living which is pumping concrete, no not the mixer trucks, the big trucks with the booms on them I'm married with two little girls and I'm 25 years old. This is my first forum I have ever joined...and I love it especially since what everyone's common interest is! Diapers woohoo! I think I'm a little different then most as rather wetting in a diaper I wet myself over and over in a balloon (googly ball) I love everything about it and its a lot of fun for me! Any way that's just a little about me, cya in the forums!
    I can't believe that no one replied to your introduction thread sooner, but welcome to ADISC. The googly ball sounds interesting, but I'm not sure exactly what that is, unless it's one of those large rubber ball/balloon things you can get into. I'd say, well that's weird, as I'm sitting in a diaper wearing my footed jammies....haha, so I guess on here, nothing's weird!

You're going to find a lot of video gamers here on this site. I used to play a lot, but I've been working two jobs the last few years, and I'm writing a novel, so there's no time for games. As for concrete, yeah...why not.

I think I have seen someone post about the googly balls before. You might want to try a search for it.

Either way welcome to the forums! This is hands down the best ABDL forum on the net imho.

I hope you feel at home here.

Ive done a bit of research and i wish i had someone to relate to, would be the coolest thing ever but ill keep an eye out, thanks for the welcoming invite!