Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not the typical DL furry, am I just that type around here?

Default Not the typical DL furry, am I just that type around here?

I am one of those diaperfurs who strictly sticks to the diaper wearing and using concept but nothing else. No clothing, no pacis, no bottles, no babytalk, no regression, none of that nonsense.

It's mostly the babytalk and the cute/cub AB style (IE Tavimunk) art that is off putting even at babyfur.me, which is why I don't use as much anymore because the typical responses are not in normal, non-babytalk responses.

So, it makes me question whether I am one of those DFs on this forum or not and there has to be more who are similar or like me here, right?

I generally identify as an adult diaperfur. I don't particularly care for most cub art. My fursona is supposed to represent myself, and I see myself as an adult. Insofar as I have AB interests, the point is that I'm an adult being treated as a baby, not that I actually am a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Glaice View Post
    I am one of those diaperfurs who strictly sticks to the diaper wearing and using concept but nothing else. No clothing, no pacis, no bottles, no babytalk, no regression, none of that nonsense.

It's mostly the babytalk and the cute/cub AB style (IE Tavimunk) art that is off putting even at babyfur.me, which is why I don't use as much anymore because the typical responses are not in normal, non-babytalk responses.

So, it makes me question whether I am one of those DFs on this forum or not and there has to be more who are similar or like me here, right?
    I feel like Fruitkitty hit the nail on the head with this one. I too, just like you, am not too interested in the the babytalk, regression, pacis, etc. I wouldn't go as far as to call it "nonsense," the way I see it is to each their own. I haven't really been able to experience wearing or using diapers yet, but I think that is as far as it will go for me. So basically, I believe that we're similar in that since and you're not alone here.

There are AB's even on the Furry section, you know. Please watch what you're saying, some may get offended.
    I will even add that a lot of people, especially the one who are new to this, have a hard time accepting themselves, so reading post like that is probably not helping.

I can't say I'm much into the BF stuff either. I don't mind it and may occasionally like the art, but I don't engage in any BF activities or wear any of the clothing. It's just the diapers for me as well, nothing more.

I feel pretty much the same way as well. More interested in trying out the diapers at the moment since I'm still very new to the whole diaper/baby fur thing. :P I find the non-adult art really cute though

Quote Originally Posted by wisefox View Post
    There are AB's even on the Furry section, you know. Please watch what you're saying, some may get offended.
    I will even add that a lot of people, especially the one who are new to this, have a hard time accepting themselves, so reading post like that is probably not helping.
    I wouldn't look to deeply into his phrasing. I think he's saying "nonsense" just referring to the stuff, without any accidental phrasing issues. I find myself using the word "junk" to refer to a bunch of items, whether or not it's actually junk (e.g. Let's make sure to get the notebooks, pencils, pens and all that junk for our seminar tomorrow). I bet it's probably used in that sense rather than actually referring to the activities of ABs as nonsensical.

Talking

You're certainly not alone! I'm in the same boat, and I've gotta say that it seems as though we're a rare breed. As you've mentioned very little media exists that's relevant to our interests. 99% of the time diaper/furry art portrays the subject as a cub, and the same can be said with stories too. I basically freaked out when I found the Duncan in Diapers series on SoFurry. In the stories, Duncan is not a cub, hes an full-blown adult who is coerced into wearing diapers through playful punishment. In my eyes, finding this story was like striking gold. Later on he falls into his role a little too well, which is a turn-off, but on the whole the series is quite good. In terms of other types of media, there's really not much of it that will depict adult furries wearing diapers. You'll find a tiny amount of drawings, but if you're lucky you'll stumble across the rare picture of a diapered fursuiter!

As for what my friends think of my niche diaper interests; they don't quite get it. They all classify themselves as babyfurs, and are into pacis, bottles, baby clothing, etc. When asked what I think of such objects, their reaction to my reply is usually something along the lines of "WHAT? You're joking, right?! You're a diaperfur!" I'll laugh it off and say, "Well, yes, DIAPERfur, not BABYfur."

This might be getting a little TMI, but I feel as though I should clarify: I don't mind using baby things if I'm not given a choice, if you know what I mean However, I won't use them for personal enjoyment. It's just the diapers for me, and that's the way I like it.

I am in the same boat as the OP as well. We are totally in the minority inside a minority inside a minority.

Yeah, I'm really only in it for the diapers. I do think a lot of babyfur art is absolutely adorable, though.