Thread: I ignored the Furrie side... But...

Default I ignored the Furrie side... But...

Soooo, Ive seen these here a lot, The Furrie side, And play ignorant to it, But I recently played Pokemon on my pc, An online version ( Fire red ) and for some reason, When I got my Jolteon, I fell in love with it, I wanted to morph into another eeve and just play around with him, And chase and just fall asleep right beside him. I had no idea... Is this a sign?? I do not know... What do you guys thinks?? Also, My laptop Background is now Jolteon, I now have the ne DSCL Pikachu edition, My bars are all yellow and Google chrome has a pokemon theme... And I love yellow suddenly... Not as much as dark green... Now im rambling XD

I should also mention, When ever playing MMOS, Such as... World of Warcraft. I instantly go for animlistic characrers... I have 13 druids... Well... Had, Quit for ESO an gonna roll Khajit.

( Sorry for typos, I am writing this after a trip to the pub )

Yes my friend, I sense much furry in you. I didnt know I was a furry until i discovered that it was actually a thing. I now let the furryness soak into mah vertibraez.....
    IMHO, everyone is born with a furry side. It only waits to be discovered, and those who are not furries just havent found it yet. Humans and animals are similar in many ways and we share many traits with our lesser evolved friends.

Congratz for discovering, or rather accepting finally your furry side, Cuddlzy!

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    IMHO, everyone is born with a furry side. It only waits to be discovered, and those who are not furries just havent found it yet. Humans and animals are similar in many ways and we share many traits with our lesser evolved friends.
    I like this idea, very much. We all have some aspects we share with animals, though, always different, since we're individuals. This goes too for our little friends. So I second this :3!

Sounds like it to me!

What would you say your "fursona" would be for yourself?

Not to hijack this thread, but I'm ALWAYS thinking of wanting to be a Gothita, Bellossom, Kirlia, Mawile, Celebi, Misdreavus, Meloetta or Smoochum*.. though I notice that other then Celebi they are almost all humanoid on some level (and good case could be made that Celebi is a fairy, which generally are) so that's always cause to me feel like I really am not the same way.

I love all those Pokemon so strongly though, and whenever someone talks about wishing to be a trainer in the Pokemon universe I'm always.. "I want to be a Pokemon!".

If we ever end up Pokemon together though some sort of magical adventure of impossibility Cuddlzy, I would love a Jolteon friend to play with. ^_^

Yes, I can't decide on one. I love those all so strongly. Just let fate decide! Most of my friends think Kirlia though, for some reason. Probably because my love of ballet and tutu's.
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 01-Apr-2013 at 02:21. Reason: Added more information/content.