Thread: I've been told off!

HouseGirl

Default I've been told off!

For being a 'lurker' : (

So... uh... not sure what to post here. I'm not online much these days due to new job and very time-consuming house move. Still very much into this fetish (as well as all my other 'hobbies') though and don't want to get kicked out! I'm not all that talkative, but really appreciate this forum as it makes me feel a little bit less abnormal!

I know how you feel. I wear diapers sometimes, but try not to do so often. I'm a Christian so that has partially something to do with it since I don't want being a DL to control me. So welcome!

Hello and welcome to ADISC!

While i think it's really rude getting called a lurker, it's still a good thing that you started to write something this way
    And don't feel to shy to write about anything, everyone is willing to help, if you got a problem!

I know it's kinda hard to actually get some free time due to a house move by itself. I hope everything is going well. :)

Would you maybe like to tell us a little bit about yourself? If your profile is correct, you're into SM, did you get "into" diapers that way?
    You're from the UK, which part exactly, and got any fancy emphasis? And what are you mostly upto in your free-time, i.e. your hobbies?

Anyway, have a lot of fun here, and really don't feel to shy to write about anything, that comes into your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseGirl View Post

So... uh... not sure what to post here. I'm not online much these days due to new job and very time-consuming house move. Still very much into this fetish (as well as all my other 'hobbies') though and don't want to get kicked out! I'm not all that talkative, but really appreciate this forum as it makes me feel a little bit less abnormal!
    Well, ignore them!
    You are just as welcome here as they are (actually, they are less welcome than you if they call you a lurker..)

Otherwise...welcome! I hope you'll find some time every now & then to maybe participate a bit. I can see that you apparently are a fan of BigBangTheory and DoctorWho. Which means you have good taste!

So...enjoy yourself here, have a good time! xx

Hey there HouseGirl. I know exactly how you feel. I would love to contribute more myself, but I can never come up with anything inciteful. I am glad you made this post though, it helps others like me be able to post as well, and not feel so "lurker-ish".

I'm pretty new here too. I am a new DL and I didn't know what to say or if I would fit in. But the members here are very non-judgemental and very supportive. If you have any questions - ask! Also, there are a lot of threads out there that you can literally spend hours reading and getting information and reassurance. I have!

What's wrong with lurking? Why do people have a problem with it?

Quote Originally Posted by HouseGirl View Post

Welcome to our forum. Don't worry about lurking. We have nothing to hide. Most of us like the idea of people learning about us on their own. We are a community crib, as I like to say to some new posters .

What are your non-fetish/abdl hobbies/interests?

Quote Originally Posted by nosuwhide View Post
    I can see that you apparently are a fan of Big Bang Theory and Doctor Who. Which means you have good taste!
    You cant beat DR Who lol. I apsolutlylove DR Who. BuT then again im a huge sci fi fan lol. I am also huge on animation lol.

I have to admit it is niceto meet a fellow DR Who fan haha.

Im sure plenty of people have already welcomed you to Adisc. But let me welcome you again.

P.S Do you have a favorite DR Who ?

I liked Tom Baker. I thought that him and David Tennant arethe best DR's
    Last edited by tennismad; 30-Mar-2013 at 20:02. Reason: added content