Thread: Hello My name is James

Talking Hello My name is James

I was born in Tuesday 21st October 1980 I am 32 years old male & incontinent I have had a whole battery of tests to find out what was wrong, but they found nothing wrong with me, I started having problems last June it happened without warning I had to revert back to wearing Nappies/Diapers all the time because of the accidents I was having, having seemingly given up wearing nappies aged 2 in 1983 I wear Boots stay dry slips in Xl size as the S-M rage was too small, I now feel that it gives me the reassurance of knowing if I have an accident at least I can get changed privacy & confidence I usually have to wear at least 2 at any one time as although they are absorbent when I have a bad accident 1 doesn’t seem to absorb enough of my urine and this can be messy & embarrassing. Especially at night when I am asleep or when I am in public or out in town. and I find they are perfect because they are so comfortable & absorbent, discrete.

Default Re: Hello My name is James

Quote Originally Posted by Teksing88 View Post
    I was born in Tuesday 21st October 1980 I am 32 years old male & incontinent I have had a whole battery of tests to find out what was wrong, but they found nothing wrong with me, I started having problems last June it happened without warning I had to revert back to wearing Nappies/Diapers all the time because of the accidents I was having, having seemingly given up wearing nappies aged 2 in 1983 I wear Boots stay dry slips in Xl size as the S-M rage was too small, I now feel that it gives me the reassurance of knowing if I have an accident at least I can get changed privacy & confidence I usually have to wear at least 2 at any one time as although they are absorbent when I have a bad accident 1 doesn’t seem to absorb enough of my urine and this can be messy & embarrassing. Especially at night when I am asleep or when I am in public or out in town. and I find they are perfect because they are so comfortable & absorbent, discrete.
    You definitely need to seek out for better diapers. Assuming that you are in the UK, you should try Tena Slips Super or Maxi. They are a better product overall and can hold a lot more with better features. Paying a bit higher for a pack of diapers that will last you at least 6 or so hours will be cheaper and more effective than wearing cheaply made store brand diapers. They are really only noticeable by you and you should invest in a snap crotch shirt that will keep your diapers from being exposed.

Welcome to ADISC!