Thread: some stuff came in

Default some stuff came in

my new paci with taz and my diapers came.im a bit nervous about the diapers.I love my nuk 5 the shield is pefect.This is going to sound stupid but im not sure itf im sucking on it right or not.it tastes like rubber and feels kinda weird in my mouth.i think maybe im not used to it yet and my last paci was back when i was 3

Default Re: some stuff came in

Quote Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post
    my new paci with taz and my diapers came.im a bit nervous about the diapers.I love my nuk 5 the shield is pefect.This is going to sound stupid but im not sure itf im sucking on it right or not.it tastes like rubber and feels kinda weird in my mouth.i think maybe im not used to it yet and my last paci was back when i was 3
    Lol it would be good to wash it off first. The rubber taste will eventually go away.
    Also if I am guessing right, you're probably trying to suck on it as if you are trying to suck on a straw. Usually its just pushing your tongue up into it with a little bit of suction. Remember, nothing is going to come out of it