Thread: Diaper Sizing??

Default Diaper Sizing??

Until recently I have been wearing Tena Slip Small (goes up to 36 inch waist) but my problem is whenever I put them on, they barely fit (I am a 32 inch waist) and even when I re-adjust or whatever the back is always loose. Am I doing anything wrong or should I try to find Tena Slip Mediums at my local pharmacies?

Thanks for the help.

Your waist size is the same as mine, I've used Tena slip medium and they fit me fine, so my best advice for you is to go with the medium, they're very comfy, absorbent, and you won't have to put the tapes on so tight that they cut your circulation.

Definitely go for the mediums. I haven't measured my waist recently, but it's probably around 29 to 31" and the mediums fit me best.

Abenas are quite roomy so, although I fit them perfectly they wouldn't fit if I was any thinner. Tena Slips are smaller, so I reckon they'd probably be suitable down to 25" (roughly, at a guess... maybe).

i usually prefer slim size cause is more tight and nobody noticed also if is tena maxi

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Definitely go for the mediums. I haven't measured my waist recently, but it's probably around 29 to 31" and the mediums fit me best.

Abenas are quite roomy so, although I fit them perfectly they wouldn't fit if I was any thinner. Tena Slips are smaller, so I reckon they'd probably be suitable down to 25" (roughly, at a guess... maybe).
    Same here.

Haven't tried the Tena brand, but every brand has its own fit. Maybe it's not as much the size as it is the fit of the diaper?

I love Abenas. They fit great!