Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hello! I am babybrooke321. I'm in grad school and am into diapers and regression (little girl). Also, I love Indian food, retro movies and scifi. I mostly enjoy the stories here. thanx

Quote Originally Posted by babybrooke321 View Post
    Hello! I am babybrooke321. I'm in grad school and am into diapers and regression (little girl). Also, I love Indian food, retro movies and scifi. I mostly enjoy the stories here. thanx
    Hi there babybrooke321. I'm also a little girl! So we probably have something in common, at least in that direction. Though I go through ages of all types, my main regression little girl age is 6 with 3 probably as the next most frequent. What about you? What are some examples of the retro movies and sci-fi. I've never tried Indian food, why do you like it?

Also, a berry big welcome to ADISC! How did you find this place and what do you hope to get from your membership here? I guess it was probably in search for stories, but I hope you feel confident enough to let people know what you think of their stories, and possibly if you like writing.. post something of your own sometimes. You'll also find some great discussion and caring people, so don't be afraid to jump in!