Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone ever be found out?

Default anyone ever be found out?

I have not seen any threads but about this but has anyone ever been found out about there diaper wearing by anyone they new or family? if you where found out what were your answers?

Countdown

Yes, by my mother. It was one of the worst experiences of my life.

When I was immediately confronted, I was stunned and the only thing I said (repeatedly) was, "I don't know what to say to you." I gave literally no information about why there where diapers in my room. I remember I posted about it on ADISC, and I got a lot of good advice. A week later, I confessed to her that it was a fetish, and she cried hysterically for a good hour, intermittently stammering out questions. I was taken to a psychologist about it (and other, unrelated reasons).

I probably have been by my bldg mgr. I'm sure she has seen my full packs of diapers I have stored against the wall out of sight.
    But out of respect she hasn't said a word to me about them. Otherwise I haven't told anyone about my IC problems.

My mom found ABDL sites in my browsing history when I was 12. I denied everything for a long time, but she knew it was me. She said some pretty hurtful things that destroyed me emotionally and furthered my self hatred. I have since made a lot of progress, but still struggle occasionally. Ten years later she apologized to me for her reaction.

Yup, got busted twice by my mother, and both times it was my stash she found. She gives me almost no privacy in my own house, let alone when i was still living with them. She did not talk to me about it, she sent my dad to do it. First time it was in my school backpack in the back of my closet and gave some excuse as to why they were there (i dont remember what it was as i was scared shitless). The second time I figured there was no way I could get out of it so when my dad asked, I just told him the truth. He seemed weirded out, but I know for sure that he wishes he had never found out and Im sure my mom would agree. I've always been really close to my dad, and I just cant look at him the same way, knowing that he knows. We had a long talk and he has never brought up the subject again.

Quote Originally Posted by cr5311 View Post
    My mom found ABDL sites in my browsing history when I was 12. I denied everything for a long time, but she knew it was me. She said some pretty hurtful things that destroyed me emotionally and furthered my self hatred. I have since made a lot of progress, but still struggle occasionally. Ten years later she apologized to me for her reaction.
    I am so, so sorry. My parents reacted in pretty much the same way, but it isn't something they will ever apologize to me for. They still bring it up on occasion to tell me there's something wrong with me while they try to guilt me out of other things. It's been a hard battle and I wish I could say I've made more progress than I actually have.

It hurts me when i read some of your storys i have been a bed wetter since i was young i still am so my parents and family know about my diaper wearing at night

My mother found out about my IC when we were going through my room. I had a package of Depend Fitted Maximum Protection in my closet. I told her that I had been wetting the bed and went out and bought the Depends.

- - - Updated - - -

My mother found out about my IC when we were going through my room. I had a package of Depend Fitted Maximum Protection in my closet. I told her that I had been wetting the bed and went out and bought the Depends.

Like others have said, yeah, by my mom. I had only been wearing for a year, til one day she said "I found something in your closet..." And I knew I was in it knee-deep. She even found the used ones I had planning to throw out.

I eventually just told her the truth, and I guess it was dropped. She said she told my dad though, and I spent the next few days trying to avoid him, until he came to me about it. He said I should try to "find something else", as if it were easy.

I tell ya, nothing beats living away form the folks. I love them to death, though I love having privacy too!

No one to my knowledge has found out. If they have they havent said anything. I don't think any of my family would be that bad or anything but I don't want to weird them out and it's my own thing anyway. Better kept as my secret.