Thread: Helloe's you :)

Wink Helloe's you :)

I'm a 24y/o fake viking from Norway. I'll drink my mjd and I like my pillaging as much as the next guy, but I'm short, brown eyed and I don't much like the cold.

I find it difficult to describe myself to the "community", since there are so many different roles I enjoy. But ok:

As far back as I can remember being sexually aware of myself I've had fantasies of rape, forced, spankings, dollification and abduction. And so; I was rather young when I made my first contact with the "online bdsm community". Though you could say a lot about velcro collars and online relationships, I learned quite a few things about myself on websites like ALT.

Like so many newbies I got caught up in the definitions, the spesific roles. I was a bottom, a submissive, a slave. But they never really fit. For me, roleplaying the perfect sex-slave, getting tied up or having my playpartner deciding what panties I wear: is hot! And as It turns out what really gets me going is most kinds of humiliation games, like puppy play or name calling. But especially the magic words: "bad girl".

I'm an ageplayer, in every sense of the word. Roleplayer, true innerkid, with or without regression. I get butterflies when people call me Miss, I love my HelloKitty clothing, I'm known to throw small tantrums and I struggle sleeping without Teddy.

I never said I wasn't complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by vossi View Post
    I'm a 24y/o fake viking from Norway. I'll drink my mjd and I like my pillaging as much as the next guy, but I'm short, brown eyed and I don't much like the cold.

I find it difficult to describe myself to the "community", since there are so many different roles I enjoy. But ok:

As far back as I can remember being sexually aware of myself I've had fantasies of rape, forced, spankings, dollification and abduction. And so; I was rather young when I made my first contact with the "online bdsm community". Though you could say a lot about velcro collars and online relationships, I learned quite a few things about myself on websites like ALT.

Like so many newbies I got caught up in the definitions, the spesific roles. I was a bottom, a submissive, a slave. But they never really fit. For me, roleplaying the perfect sex-slave, getting tied up or having my playpartner deciding what panties I wear: is hot! And as It turns out what really gets me going is most kinds of humiliation games, like puppy play or name calling. But especially the magic words: "bad girl".

I'm an ageplayer, in every sense of the word. Roleplayer, true innerkid, with or without regression. I get butterflies when people call me Miss, I love my HelloKitty clothing, I'm known to throw small tantrums and I struggle sleeping without Teddy.

I never said I wasn't complicated.
    Hello there vossi and welcome to ADISC! It's always a pleasure to meet a new friend, a new face. I hope you enjoy your time here.

You most certainly told us a lot about your interests. I can safely say I understand some of the intrigue of the things you have mentioned, being submissive and the like. Being humiliated, spankings, and other sorts of things that really can only seem to happen in fantasy. I can totally understand it. Though to be honest, that stuff is far more interesting then any actual sex.. which I am not really interested in. I guess I just love the intrigue and excitement from those sorts of things. That is of course, what happens sometimes.. everyone is different in a really amazing way.

We are a truly amazing support community that is all about it's not just the diapers, it's about the person wearing it. Although you gave us plenty of fun information, it seems you've left out some other neat stuff. Like.. do you enjoy reading? If you do what kinda books/things do you like to read? Any favorite TV shows? Like to play video games? I would hope that you do get out of the bedroom eventually.. even if you have to bring teddy with you! My dollies are always close by myself.

I hope you have a lot of fun here vossi.

Quote Originally Posted by vossi View Post

I find it difficult to describe myself to the "community", since there are so many different roles I enjoy.
    Welcome!

I have not much to do with your interests, but I wanted to say hi and welcome you. Not least, to make a joke about not liking the cold, being born in Norway and living in Canada. Really hit the Jackpot there, huh? ;D
    I do think however you wrote a nice introduction, opposite to most other introductions I have a feeling that I can paint a rough picture of the kind of person you are. Very rough. (okay, that sounded a bit wrong )
    Gives a context of how people can and likely will interact with you. So good job, I think!

I think that is it for now, my bed is calling. Have a great time here and enjoy!

P.S.: Norway rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Hello there vossi and welcome to ADISC! It's always a pleasure to meet a new friend, a new face. I hope you enjoy your time here.

You most certainly told us a lot about your interests. I can safely say I understand some of the intrigue of the things you have mentioned, being submissive and the like. Being humiliated, spankings, and other sorts of things that really can only seem to happen in fantasy. I can totally understand it. Though to be honest, that stuff is far more interesting then any actual sex.. which I am not really interested in. I guess I just love the intrigue and excitement from those sorts of things. That is of course, what happens sometimes.. everyone is different in a really amazing way.

We are a truly amazing support community that is all about it's not just the diapers, it's about the person wearing it. Although you gave us plenty of fun information, it seems you've left out some other neat stuff. Like.. do you enjoy reading? If you do what kinda books/things do you like to read? Any favorite TV shows? Like to play video games? I would hope that you do get out of the bedroom eventually.. even if you have to bring teddy with you! My dollies are always close by myself.

I hope you have a lot of fun here vossi.

helloe's you, and thanks for the welcome.

To be honest I basicly copy&pasted my standard introduction from a few other sites I'm on . I always was more interested in the mindgames then the actual sex, but I have to be very honest and say that spankings and and humiliation play is not just something that can only happen in fantasy. If you find the right play partner: it can be great fun.

I used to be very into reading sci-fi and fantasy, but I just don't have the time to sit down to read a good series anymore. And I'm too impatient to read a little here and a little there. I haven't had a tv for six years, but I enjoy truestory-movies.. Like the straight to tv- hallmark - ones.

Most of my time is spendt out of the bedroom. Some of the time I spend with my partner, and.. I also have a group of "little" friends, that i see on a regular basis. For video games, sleep overs, disney marathons and the likes ..

I hope to have lots of fun here too.. Thanx..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nosuwhide View Post
    Welcome!

I have not much to do with your interests, but I wanted to say hi and welcome you. Not least, to make a joke about not liking the cold, being born in Norway and living in Canada. Really hit the Jackpot there, huh? ;D
    I do think however you wrote a nice introduction, opposite to most other introductions I have a feeling that I can paint a rough picture of the kind of person you are. Very rough. (okay, that sounded a bit wrong )
    Gives a context of how people can and likely will interact with you. So good job, I think!

I think that is it for now, my bed is calling. Have a great time here and enjoy!

P.S.: Norway rocks!

Thanx ..

Hehe, yeah, I know.. I always figured I would move to a warmer country if I ever left Norway. And.. well.. Montreal is a lot warmer then Voss during summer.. But somehow I still feel like the universe is playing a joke on me.

I didn't really read the other introductions.. Should I have?..

Anyway.. Thanks for the welcome..