Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AB car

Default AB car

I was watching "Max and Ruby" with my daughter this morning and Max was riding around in a little car. I assumed it is a peddle car like I had when I was little. I started thinking about what kind of car would an AB own that would be a street legal peddle car.

I think it would be a "SMART CAR" convertable.

The other thing is a tricycle.
    I think "Vespar" makes a three wheeler with a cab, but that isn't a large size tricycle. The other ones I think I have seen is a three wheeler but the two are in the front. I know there was a tricycle by honda back in the 80's. There was one in "Every which way but loose" but that was a passagenger style bike

If some one has custom building skills, think of the business opprotunity to make a street legal "Big wheel".

you could get an interesting sports car such as the Donkervoort D8 GT in some nice primary colours see photo
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	donkervoortab.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	16499

and then maybe customise the paintwork a bit more to make it extra babyish

The good thing about having a beast of a car like this would be if anyone gave you abuse about being in an AB car you could just rev the hell out of it and overtake them noisily...while laughing

this would be loads of fun

ps: just seen that smart car FauxPas posted- thats awesome too
    Last edited by naughtybrat; 27-Mar-2013 at 17:36. Reason: didnt see previous post

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbhlkrze4e1qhygb2o1_1280.jpg

Here is the one and only true car for an AB
    That is freakin' AWESOME!!!!!

[removed]
    Last edited by Nihlus; 04-Apr-2013 at 20:34. Reason: Removed reference to deleted post

Love the Little Tykes Minicooper.

I once saw a bright red Ford pickup with big letters on the lift gate that said "Tonka." Now if only the hub caps and interior were bright white ...

[removed]

on a different note check out this big wheel

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bigwheelab.jpg 
Views:	369 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	16508
    Last edited by Nihlus; 04-Apr-2013 at 20:35. Reason: Removed reference to deleted post

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    Love the Little Tykes Minicooper.

I once saw a bright red Ford pickup with big letters on the lift gate that said "Tonka." Now if only the hub caps and interior were bright white ...
    Its not a mini-cooper. It's a "Smart" Car which to me is a hilarious name since even people in a Prius will think they can crush you.

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbhlkrze4e1qhygb2o1_1280.jpg

Here is the one and only true car for an AB
    I love that custom painted Mini Cooper. Who would voluntere to drive it.

Now the puzzle pieces all fit on why I love mopeds so much! If it interests anyone, Sport Chalet sells big-kid-sized Green Machines (sort of like a Big Wheel but with 2 sticks that steer the rear axle)

For a toddler car, I'd want to paint my Bettle Pink and have Hello Kitty decals all over it like the motorized vehicles kids have.