Thread: A question for the Mommies. What's your story on wanting to baby your boyfriends?

Default A question for the Mommies. What's your story on wanting to baby your boyfriends?

QUESTION FOR THE GIRLS

How did it start, how did you try it, how did you realise it 100%

Why do you love it? Is it more then just role-play to you? Is it a natural way of how you love?

What do you feel when you are nurturing?

I'm actually dating a girl, but I think my answer still applies :P

It started when...she asked me to be her Mommy (well, for us to be each other's Mommies!), but this was before we'd ever met IRL. We used to roleplay online at first, where we'd be in both roles at once and send messages seperated by kisses for each role (so, 'Mama C's writing x Little Charlie's writing')... that moved to skype and phone and video calls, and that later moved to IRL. So by the time we'd met one another we were already fairly comfy with the idea of babying one another. Usually what happens when I look after her is, I'll put her in a thick diaper, give her her pacifier, and we'll cuddle, maybe with a bit of silly baby playing (like, raspberries on her tummy, peekaboo, her being silly).

With the other people I've played a 'Mommy' type role to, it's been much more gradual. I knew they were ABs when I met them, obviously, because I met them through here, but we hadn't been RPing or established in a CT/little role before we met. In the case of my last baby boy, we worked up to full-on baby time, first with him using pacifiers in front of me, then me 'semi' diapering him, eventually ending up with him being in a diaper and t-shirt and being fed baby porridge. I don't think I would feel confident enough to just jump right in under those circumstances, but I guess it'd depend on how eager the other person seemed to be. I always worry I'm not doing it 'right'.

I love it because it makes my partner so happy and content, and I feel like I see a special part of her not everyone gets to. It's 'more than roleplay' in the sense that I don't feel like I'm just doing it to make her happy or I'm just 'pretending' to feel like she's my special little girl, I really do feel like a Mommy to her in those moments. But I'll admit it's not something that comes as naturally as feeling little does, I wouldn't say it's a 'natural' way of loving in terms of like, me automatically going there. If I was dating someone who had no need for me to be a Mommy I think I'd be okay.

Mostly I feel sort of a swelling of love and adoration for my little one... It's difficult to put into words but I feel happy to look after them, it's a nice feeling, like I'm the most important thing in the world to them. I feel totally devoted to looking after them, how I imagine a real mommy would feel. I tend to get burnt out after a while, though, it's also very emotionally draining.

I guess I've always been interested in taking care of non-physical babies. When I was little I would make up stories about "Oops! Forgot to mention the 'baby' you're babysitting is really your classmate!" type deals. While I've not had an IRL experience with an AB, with the boys I've Mommied online it's sort of just what works for us, and for me anyway it's certainly more than just roleplaying. It works, it's not easy by any means (mostly because I'm continually worried about being too foreward) but it's very natural. I love taking care of people, it's calming and fun and makes me feel a bit warm. Which is completely sappy-girly of me to admit, but hey, whatever.

Wow and I thought I was the only one! Thanks for making me feel a lot less odd lol.

Quote Originally Posted by macabre View Post
    I guess I've always been interested in taking care of non-physical babies. When I was little I would make up stories about "Oops! Forgot to mention the 'baby' you're babysitting is really your classmate!" type deals. While I've not had an IRL experience with an AB, with the boys I've Mommied online it's sort of just what works for us, and for me anyway it's certainly more than just roleplaying. It works, it's not easy by any means (mostly because I'm continually worried about being too foreward) but it's very natural. I love taking care of people, it's calming and fun and makes me feel a bit warm. Which is completely sappy-girly of me to admit, but hey, whatever.

Since I was little I had been solely an AB. In the past few years I've strongly identified with a desire to be a caretaker of a little. Almost all my daydreams have consisted of being the loving caretaker to someone who needs it. All my fantasies would be with a male even though I consider myself a bit androgynous and probably heteroflexible. It's not always my (non-AB) husband who I daydream about, but hey that's the whole thing about daydreams and fantasies in the first place!

So there's a part of me that loves to see the vulnerability displayed in a male, because men are usually so trained to never show vulnerability. An adult baby or a little / LB etc is about the most vulnerable they can be, because at the very least they are showing a very private inner-life of theirs and sharing it. And AB's and littles tend to behave more vulnerably, as real children would. I hate that everyone hides away the fact that they're human and they hurt sometimes and they have needs and things don't always go great all the time. It makes me sad that the only appropriate answer to "How are you?" is "I'm fine!"

Another aspect would probably be this great strange desire to live vicariously through another. If I could give my own fantasy to another person, it would almost be like compensating for a past lack of love. I realize that's messed up, totally strange and messed up, but what can I say, I'm only human. This kind of thing would never happen. I just imagine it in my head. In the same way people spend their imaginary lottery winnings, I sometimes imagine taking care of a 'little' - often with my husband playing a 'daddy' role to the AB or LB.

The weird thing is that lately after some discussion and some realizations, my husband has said he was fine with a little ageplay with me. (Where he would play the caretaker role.) And yet I still have this desire to nurture and care for another AB, even though you'd imagine my need to live vicariously through another would have been over. It's probably then, at this point in time, related very much to my first idea of the rare male vulnerability thing.

Anyway, I have not figured it all out yet, or all the reasons behind it, but I thought I'd share some thoughts since you asked.