Thread: would you like

Default would you like

to live the the adult baby Stanly why or why not?

Is he the one claiming to be autistic as well to receive benefits? I would not want to be in full-time regression - I like to eat Mexican food but I wouldn't want to eat it for every single meal for the rest of my life. Maybe it's because I'm wired to self-reliance and perseveration that I couldn't possibly consider having someone always taking care of me, as much as the fantasy of having the 'right' Mommy this time around is appealing. Besides, what would I do with my motorbikes, guitars and computer? I couldn't give those up for the sake of turning my back on all the ways I've grown and what I've learned

- - - Updated - - -

Is he the one claiming to be autistic as well to receive benefits? I would not want to be in full-time regression - I like to eat Mexican food but I wouldn't want to eat it for every single meal for the rest of my life. Maybe it's because I'm wired to self-reliance and perseveration that I couldn't possibly consider having someone always taking care of me, as much as the fantasy of having the 'right' Mommy this time around is appealing. Besides, what would I do with my motorbikes, guitars and computer? I couldn't give those up for the sake of turning my back on all the ways I've grown and what I've learned

Quote Originally Posted by MOPaddED View Post

- - - Updated - - -

yes

I would like a little more time in diapers, but I wouldn't want to live as an adult baby 24/7. There are too many adult things I enjoy doing, such as playing my keyboard, conducting choirs, writing, biking, and almost everything else. There's a time and place for everything. It's that I occasionally play baby that makes it special and enjoyable.

I could never stand being a baby 24/7. If I could do it from the time I got home on Friday till I woke up Monday Morning I would love it probably but Monday through Friday should be adult time. I might even like a grown up weekend or two a month.

I think having.. occasional "times" would be nice. Like, me and my partner mutually decide, "Angel is a baby for a week.*" or something. But after that it would be over, and I would probably want to avoid that sort of thing for a while.. there would be no way I could do it all the time. I enjoy intelligent discussion, playing video games, occasional good programs and movies, and other complicated emotions and thinking that babies just aren't capable of. I enjoy my sense of self, and some of my more mature aspects of my personality aren't too bad or anything.

I would be a little more interested in living 24/7 as a 6 year old, though I don't know how much that would be different then how I live now. Totally just being silly, don't worry. Kinda.

Still, I respect everyone for their own decisions. If the lifestyle is for you, then that's fine enough for me. Like I already said, I get the appeal.

*Week would not include going out, so would probably have to be scheduled around vacation days.. which I would probably rather use for something else.

Even if the hypothetical was the same as in the OP (no worries about a job, govt checks, just live like an AB)- I wouldn't want to do this.

From the other perspective, as a caretaker- it might feel like a real baby I was caring for if I had to do it everyday! It feels much more natural to spend most of our time not in that headspace... after awhile, that's not 'an escape', or 'a fantasy'.... And I've never had that type of desire to dedicate my life to it.

It's a nice treat being able to do functional stuff all day... and then have a baby day for her on my day off- or stories for bed! She loooooves her stories at night :3.

Peppering it in is what makes it not grow stale, I believe. Although I do agree with GiggleMuffinz. I would LOVE to have a couple days straight of binging on our ABDL desires. Have a very baby vacation at home, or close by!