Thread: Hello from Montreal

Default Hello from Montreal

Hi, I am a Chinese living in Montreal. My medical fetish leads me to be a DL since diaper is used in nursing patients.

My other hobbies include cast, brace and almost all medical devices. 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by joyfm View Post
    Hi, I am a Chinese living in Montreal. My medical fetish leads me to be a DL since diaper is used in nursing patients.

My other hobbies include cast, brace and almost all medical devices. 8-)
    Hey there and welcome to ADISC! I have never heard of a interest in that way towards just anything medical. Though I guess I think it's kinda cool. I'm not the type of judge this sort of thing, and have plenty of diverse friends.

Other then your interests in the medical stuff, do you have any other interests.. like possibly video games or reading or something? This might seem like a random question but have you ever watched Black Jack? It's a japanese anime involving.. well, it's a medical drama so I guess I thought you might have come across it. I love Pinoko in it very much.

Still, it's okay if you haven't. I'm sure you're going to meet some people you can talk to and have a bunch of fun. Don't be a stranger, feel free to tell us about yourself.. and have a ton of fun!

Hi! I'm interested in medical science, but I'm afraid I'm not willing to be a doctor lol. I just love to study about it.

hi joy very nice to know you.. andre from italy here