Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why I Suck My Thumb/Pacifier

Default Why I Suck My Thumb/Pacifier

Just a thought I had

I got into thumbsucking because I needed stress relief, not because I had a desire to act or feel like a baby. The same goes for pacifiers. As a thumbsucker, I was curious about what they felt like. I pretty much see myself as just a thumb/paci addict who just happens to have a diaper kink as well, and that's why i'm here.

Did anybody else get into thumbsucking/pacifiers this way, or was it a direct result of your being ab?

An attraction to diapers, a compulsion to suck your thumb and or paci??? But no desire to feel like a baby? Me thinks some denial perhaps. Enjoy, The things you are drawn to are no less weird for not acknowledging a little side.

I have always felt the urge to suck on something and I don't like sucking my thumb. I have always put things in my mouth. Then I decided on a pacifier and decided I was a teen baby.

That's what we might call an adult toddler. If you were a furry, we'd call it a littlefur, or probably a kidfur. You appear to have desires to objects that are related to ages that are not specifically or explicitly related to diapers.
    Either that, or like ozbub said, you're in denial . Have you tried diapers?

My girlfriend actually sucks her thumb and I have had her try a pacifier and she enjoys it, even though she isn't into AB/DL at all. So I can easily believe what you are saying.

I got a NUK 5 because I thought it would be a nice AB accessory, and it is! But now I sleep with it almost every night to manage my TMJ. If I don't use it for a few nights I get a headache. But I also have a standard night guard for travel and the nights when my roommate is around.
    I still see my pacifier as a baby item, but also as preventive medicine. It certainly doesn't put me in a babyish mood anymore though...

Quote Originally Posted by Vexxus View Post
    That's what we might call an adult toddler. If you were a furry, we'd call it a littlefur, or probably a kidfur. You appear to have desires to objects that are related to ages that are not specifically or explicitly related to diapers.
    Either that, or like ozbub said, you're in denial . Have you tried diapers?
    I live with my parents and don't drive, so I have no access to diapers. But since I'm female I have sanitary napkins around for my period, which I have used to experiment with wetting.

I just bought a nuk5. I'm very excited to use it to soothe myself.i still remember the day my parents threw mine away.

lately thumb sucking has been helping me sleep A LOT. But still can't find out why it helps.

My addiction to pacifiers came long before my AB tendencies. I just saw my dollies using pacifiers so I wanted to use them to and it sort of stuck. They are definitely soothing and help me concentrate.