Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: diapers in my closet

Default diapers in my closet

i have my diapers in my closet question should they be ok in there? They are on the top shelf in my closet and the door is always shut

I have my diapers in the closet and the diapers are just fine.

Do you live alone ? If so, it should be fine. If you live with your parents or with someone else, they could find the diapers easily if they're searching for something. Put them in a box or a plastic bag behind something else, don't put them in plain sight.

If you're trying to hide them, don't rely on the closet door being shut to keep them hidden.

I keep mine inside a small plastic box, which is wrapped in a trash bag and has things piled on top of it. All of that is stored in a larger plastic bin, which has several more boxes stacked on top. I made sure that the boxes on top of the stack contain things that whoever was looking through them would be likely to be looking for, and the junk piled inside the large box on the bottom is placed to make it look like the entire box contains that junk. I'd feel completely safe if someone was searching for some random object that they thought might be stored in my closet. For easier access, I also keep between 0 and 6 diapers inside a motherboard box inside an old computer chassy that has some other random hardware stored inside it as well. That way I can restock it from the harder to access main stash whenever I get the opportunity.

This setup also has the added advantage that the top layer of boxes is stacked in a very specific way, so unless someone was paying attention to that, I'd notice if anyone had unstacked them to get at the bottom box, which would be a nice clue so as not to get blindsided if someone did somehow discover the stash.

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    i have my diapers in my closet question should they be ok in there? They are on the top shelf in my closet and the door is always shut
    I wouldn't worry. Diapers don't need much care. They don't need food or water and the lack of natural daylight won't be a problem for them either. I'm sure they'll be very happy in their home.

You should be okay with them stored on the top shelf. They should be up high enough your little brother can't get to them when he visits.

I keep mine in my closet if someone finds them thats their problem as i wear them because i need to lest everything im near be anointed with pee i dont hide diaper wearing which offends some people dunno why i cant help needing them.Parents are the worst like police they need everything explained and mine were very insulting about my bedwetting growing up and my total dependence on them after my injury yet still paid for them until i moved out. I guess if you dont mind people seeing them i would put them wherever you desire but if you want to go stealth definately hide them!

Well i still live with my fam and i just have them in a re-usable bag in my closet and no-one is the wiser so it should be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I wouldn't worry. Diapers don't need much care. They don't need food or water and the lack of natural daylight won't be a problem for them either. I'm sure they'll be very happy in their home.
    best answer right here gave me a good laugh when i woke up

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    best answer right here gave me a good laugh when i woke up
    Thanks. Nothing better than giving people a little chuckle... And if you wet yourself laughing, everyone's a winner!