Thread: Hello, nice to meet you all.

Default Hello, nice to meet you all.

Hi all,

I'm a guy into the diaper thing since I was old enough to be out of them. Never been entirely sure why I liked diapers but certainly the peaceful feelings are a part of it. I've gone through phases of being a part of the online community and then dropping off again over the two decades I've been using the net.

I remember DPF back in the day when I was just a teen, and now it seems there are a ton of forums. Years ago I was into AB/DL story forum, and it's still there but most of my favorite authors seem to have moved on or aren't writing with regularity anymore. I just felt I wanted peruse around the new sites and see if there aren't some different places worth hanging out. Caught site of this place from FTT which updates but rarely these days.

Other than diapers, I'm a fan of anime, philosophy, and hanging out with new people.

Take care and hope to see you guys around,
    Whetoric

Quote Originally Posted by Whetoric View Post
    Hi all,

I'm a guy into the diaper thing since I was old enough to be out of them. Never been entirely sure why I liked diapers but certainly the peaceful feelings are a part of it. I've gone through phases of being a part of the online community and then dropping off again over the two decades I've been using the net.

I remember DPF back in the day when I was just a teen, and now it seems there are a ton of forums. Years ago I was into AB/DL story forum, and it's still there but most of my favorite authors seem to have moved on or aren't writing with regularity anymore. I just felt I wanted peruse around the new sites and see if there aren't some different places worth hanging out. Caught site of this place from FTT which updates but rarely these days.

Other than diapers, I'm a fan of anime, philosophy, and hanging out with new people.

Whetoric
    Amazing intro, and it's a pleasure to welcome you here to ADISC! Though I am different in my diaper interest, I think diapers are pretty awesome. I guess a lot of people around here are like that, so I think you'll find a pretty open environment around here for good times and fun talks. Especially since you are interested in anime and philosophy.. two things I've seen a lot of people have interest in. If you couldn't tell, I'me one of them.

This place is pretty cool, though I haven't dabbled in the story section as much as I would like. Is that your primary reason for joining this site, reading stories? What sorts of anime do you like? I think it's awesome that you love hanging out with new people, do you have a diverse set of friends? What does your name mean? So cool, you seem. I hope you have tons of fun and know you can ask anything if you get stuck.

[...]

Whetoric
    Hi yourself and welcome!

Given you like anime and hanging out with new people, I'm sure you will enjoy your time here!
    Philosophy is awesome, is there anything in particular that you like to think about or discuss?

Anime top 5 (I have a bit retro tastes):
    Tenchi
    Sailormoon
    Kimagure Orange Road
    Ranma
    Utena
    ------
    Whetoric the name is just sort of a play on an AB word "wet" and Rhetoric, which refers to my enjoyment of arguing. Though, actually I prefer to appeal to logos than use rhetoric, it still amused me as a name.
    ------

As for philosophy, I'm interest in the nature of the universe and what that means about morality. I actually saw an interesting thread about God, religion and the potential necessity of such beliefs for a system of morality. The depth of discussion was greater than I ever expected but to add something meaningful after 50+ pages made me decide to think on it for awhile instead.

Anime top 5 (I have a bit retro tastes):
    Tenchi
    Sailormoon
    Kimagure Orange Road
    Ranma
    Utena
    ------
    Whetoric the name is just sort of a play on an AB word "wet" and Rhetoric, which refers to my enjoyment of arguing. Though, actually I prefer to appeal to logos than use rhetoric, it still amused me as a name.
    ------

As for philosophy, I'm interest in the nature of the universe and what that means about morality. I actually saw an interesting thread about God, religion and the potential necessity of such beliefs for a system of morality. The depth of discussion was greater than I ever expected but to add something meaningful after 50+ pages made me decide to think on it for awhile instead.

Nice choices! They started finally re-releasing the Sailor Moon manga recently. I always used to pretend to be Chibi-Usa when I was young. Ranma was one of my earlier series as well.

I'm glad you found out that the discussion around here could be well worth your time. I hope you continue to discover that. I love your name though, the combination of words is very cute, fun, and memorable.