Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A warning to all diaper-new people pondering fake bedwetting to get diapers:

Default A warning to all diaper-new people pondering fake bedwetting to get diapers:

I would STRONGLY vouch against it. My reasoning? It does not work. Many parents will do many things to get you to "stop" before they even think of diapers. Besides, doing this would put undue stress on them; they may know little to nothing about it and think there is something wrong with you. In most cases, this only spawns bad things, and the vast majority of people do not get diapers.

Also, to anyone who wants to wet their bed: I would also advise against it. Unless you are a adult and are willing to accept all consequences such as the cost of more diapers needed than usual, possible social persecution if word were to get out, and other things, consider yourself warned. If you are young and are doing it to get diapers... well... see the first paragraph. If you are doing it for the feeling, it's your choice, but be warned, more bad things will almost definitely come than good things. For all you know, if you were to be caught, you might wind up in a hospital being tested for a urinary tract infection, being subject to painful tests, unnecessary medication, and more.

So if you are still persistent about intentional wetting, go ahead, but beware. Don't say we didn't warn you.
    Last edited by Kovy; 27-Nov-2008 at 18:01.

Butterfly Mage

Well... yeah. Most parents would see bedwetting as a medical problem (since it usually is). So a minor child or young teen trying to fake the bedwetting thing will probably get headed off at the pass by the family pediatrician. Then you'd probably get sent to a psychologist (since wanting to wear diapers when you're not incontinent isn't dangerous or unhealthy, but it is kinda a weird thing to want to do -- if you look at it objectively).

Long and short: end result is hassle but no diapers.
    Last edited by Butterfly Mage; 27-Nov-2008 at 17:59. Reason: grammar

It may seem a tad stupid, which it is, but I assure you, many people, particularly newbies, think it will work and next thing you know, mommy is diapering them. Of course, the odds of that are next to nothing, but still, that won't stop some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
    It may seem a tad stupid, which it is, but I assure you, many people, particularly newbies, think it will work...
    I can attest to that; When I was young and naive in my ill-advised mind it seemed entirely logical to fake bedwetting to gain diapers for massive profit. Fortunately I found the reality-based infantilism community soon after and quickly became aware how ridiculous it actually was having renewed my thought process

I thought of that when I was like 12...But I never did it, because I was too afraid of teasing from my brother, if I remember correctly.

So...What's the point of this thread? Just warning people? Isn't there a wiki article about this...

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    So...What's the point of this thread? Just warning people? Isn't there a wiki article about this...
    He's probably just trying to be nice!