Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plushie Bath Day!

Default Plushie Bath Day!

Well today George gets a bath. I love my giant puppy but when it comes to bath time he takes up washer by himself lol. If I put anything more in the washer with him it unbalances the load. Though the benefit to this is he's the size of a body pillow and I'd be lost without him.
    On days like this it brings back to mind when I would go the laundry mat with my mom and watch the selected stuffed animal got a bath that week. Watching him / her surface to the glass so it would become visible all soapy smushed against the glass. Then watching it tumble in the center of everything else that was being dried with it.
    I just cant wait til it comes out the dryer so I can curl up to a nice warm clean fuzzy George.
    Whats your favorite plushie memory?
    Kerry

George fresh out of the Dryer. A little bit of joy in my day

Good snuggling tonight. Now all you will need is a fresh "Tinkerbell" and a paci.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Good snuggling tonight. Now all you will need is a fresh "Tinkerbell" and a paci.
    Oh I will, after everything gets put back in the dryer while i'm in the shower so everything's hot and fuzzy when I get out!

Got to have a plushie first(Don't have one, yet). So, can't answer your question.

Default Re: Plushie Bath Day!

I have been recently looking for a stuffted animal around that size. Would you happen to know the brand? Sleeping with a beanie baby 6 in Koala is not that easy! :p

I kind of hate seeing my stuffed animals being tugged around by the agitator in the washer....

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyMower View Post
    I have been recently looking for a stuffted animal around that size. Would you happen to know the brand? Sleeping with a beanie baby 6 in Koala is not that easy! :p
    Walmart has some Easter Bears in the cards / gift / seasonal section. They had some the size of my George, there like 20 - 25. Of course all Walmarts being clones of the 3 basic models chances are they have someone who will leap out and beg you to be taken home.

I donīt dare wash my plushie, it could very well kill him

The label said surface wash only (when it was readable ages ago)

I saw this really huge leopard plushie online that was life size. It would have completely taken up the other half of my queen size bed. Unfortunately it is more than I can afford at $80.