Thread: The best kinds of pull-ups?

Default The best kinds of pull-ups?

I'm a big fan of pullup-type padding more than actual diapers, I like how they are slimmer and fit more snug without tapes or snaps.

Right now I'm using regular XL Goodnites, but lately they don't stock them at the local store.

I tried XL Whitecloud nightpants but those had little to no padding at all, and leak very quickly. I then tried Depends "slim", and was disappointed to see that the elastic is HUGE on them (it covers me up to my chest!) and the absorbency is akin to the Whitecloud nightpants.

Are there any other kinds of pullups out there that can be squeezed in by a 30" waistline and have decent absorbancy?

Goodnites do leak a tiny bit most of the time, but they have always been my favorite because of how comfy and discreet they are.

Default Re: The best kinds of pull-ups?

Quote Originally Posted by Deer View Post
    I'm a big fan of pullup-type padding more than actual diapers, I like how they are slimmer and fit more snug without tapes or snaps.

Right now I'm using regular XL Goodnites, but lately they don't stock them at the local store.

I tried XL Whitecloud nightpants but those had little to no padding at all, and leak very quickly. I then tried Depends "slim", and was disappointed to see that the elastic is HUGE on them (it covers me up to my chest!) and the absorbency is akin to the Whitecloud nightpants.

Are there any other kinds of pullups out there that can be squeezed in by a 30" waistline and have decent absorbancy?

Goodnites do leak a tiny bit most of the time, but they have always been my favorite because of how comfy and discreet they are.
    If you don't plan on buying online, you don't have much of a choice. You could get Goodnites in your desired size OR go up to adult products. Tranquility has some pull-ups that are made for night time use. They have a wide range of sizes and are not very bulky at all and boast a 20oz+ capacity.
    You won't really find any other undergarments that fit like Goodnites.

I agree with MetalMan on that last line. I've been continually coming back to NitePants/ Sleep Comforts after trying to find anything on the store shelf that's an actual diaper anymore. The generic Goodnites are comfy and absorb reasonably well for what they are, but I gave in to curiosity the other day and got a bag of actual girls' Goodnites, and ZomG, they gave me a feeling like I rode a well-tuned scooter or played a ripping drum fill (to keep it PG-13). Although I prefer the plain white of the generics, the feel of the branded product is enough to make me want to hoard this bag.

There should be no reason why there isn't at least 2 places in your town that carry what you're looking for at around $10

I figured there might not be something similar, since I had never seen anyone talk about it.

MOPaddED, I'm afraid I don't understand your expression? Of the scooter and a drum?

I'm still looking for a store that carries XL Goodnites, no luck so far.

I like the Tena pull ups better than the Depends. They seem to be just as absorbant and more "breathable".

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    I like the Tena pull ups better than the Depends. They seem to be just as absorbant and more "breathable".
    I wear the tena men pull ups all the time, the padding in the back doesn't go up the whole way, so if you wet heavy laying down it will leak. Abena makes a pull up, available from xp medical, pretty good just a bit pricey