Thread: Hi everyone

Post Hi everyone

Definitely not sure if I belong here. I guess I would call myself a wannabe caretaker. I'm married and my wife and I have a toddler. My wife has worn diapers for me once or twice (long before we had a baby), but never was into it and says she won't do it anymore. I have had very little outlet for my desires, so I'm here to indulge a bit and vent my frustration.

I'm also disabled from an undiagnosed neurological condition that gradually worsens. I am almost completely paralyzed, but can still feel my whole body. I deal with it the best I can, and am able to work part time as a writing coach for high school students.

I've fantasized about girls in diapers since age 12. I am really into the humiliation and public incontinence aspects, and it has helped me deal with anger due to rejection or, more recently, my wife's bossiness, criticism, and angry outbursts at both me and our daughter. My wife has had some urinary incontinence since the pregnancy, and I recently became aware that she sometimes wets herself while unlocking the door when she gets home from work. That's about the extent of the real-life experience of my fantasies that I get.

But enough complaining. I'm glad to have found what looks like a wonderful, supportive community here. Thanks for welcoming me.

Quote Originally Posted by nyblazdov View Post
    Definitely not sure if I belong here. I guess I would call myself a wannabe caretaker. I'm married and my wife and I have a toddler. My wife has worn diapers for me once or twice (long before we had a baby), but never was into it and says she won't do it anymore. I have had very little outlet for my desires, so I'm here to indulge a bit and vent my frustration.

I'm also disabled from an undiagnosed neurological condition that gradually worsens. I am almost completely paralyzed, but can still feel my whole body. I deal with it the best I can, and am able to work part time as a writing coach for high school students.

I've fantasized about girls in diapers since age 12. I am really into the humiliation and public incontinence aspects, and it has helped me deal with anger due to rejection or, more recently, my wife's bossiness, criticism, and angry outbursts at both me and our daughter. My wife has had some urinary incontinence since the pregnancy, and I recently became aware that she sometimes wets herself while unlocking the door when she gets home from work. That's about the extent of the real-life experience of my fantasies that I get.

But enough complaining. I'm glad to have found what looks like a wonderful, supportive community here. Thanks for welcoming me.
    Hello and welcome to ADISC! I understand, but I do think that every sort of member.. even just people who are supportive, but definetly people who are interested in being a caretaker have a place here. I hope you do continue to find this place wonderful and supportive, I don't think there is anything wrong with the feelings you have at all.

You are very strong to be dealing with your condition as you put it, the best you can. I really can't even imagine what that's like, but I do hope that you still manage to fill your day with things that make you happy. What sorts of things are those? Like.. what sorts of things DO make you happy? We would love to get to know you a little, if possible.. is all. Don't feel super pressured or anything.

I hope you have a good time here. I pinky promise that if I hadn't been so busy, you would have gotten this reply sooner. I love welcoming you and I'm sorry your intro got buried. If you have any questions, please ask as well..

I haven't logged in in a while. Thanks for the response. Let's see...I like writing, I mentor other disabled people, and do a little web design. I'm an avid reader, currently on a classic sci-fi kick (eg HG Wells). And a big fan of the walking dead on AMC, and actually pretty much anything with zombies in it. Not sure what that says about me!