Thread: greetings

Default greetings

hi! Im new here.! looking to make some new friends.
    Im not fake k. Dont be mean yes?

Toodles.

Hmm, im turning 21, i like music, i play the guitar. I dig tattoos. i like the freaky stuff. Found out im a dl when i was 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Mango234 View Post
    Hmm, im turning 21, i like music, i play the guitar. I dig tattoos. i like the freaky stuff. Found out im a dl when i was 15.
    Turning 21 is the best time of your life; I still remember my 21st birthday. What kind of music do you listen to? I have yet to get any tats, but I know exactly what I want just need the courage to get it done. I found I was a DL when I turned 18 and had the privacy to look in the internet.

Mango & Kalo: Just curious: what do you guys mean you found out you were dl at those ages? The feelings came upon you at that age, or do you mean that's when you were able to put a word to it, and found out it's a "thing" ?

Im not fake k. Dont be mean yes?
    It's very unusual for anyone to claim to be one of us if they aren't actually one.

The only fakers likely to show up might be trolls, pretending to be into what we are all into here to get a rise out of us, maybe to get personal info out of people for lulzing... but very rarely does anyone go to serious lengths like that for bad purposes, since they would be banned right quick, even reported to police in real life, if appropriate. (Adisc has done so before.)

We have no reason to doubt you. Check out many intro threads: you will see we take people at face value, and at their word until we have any reason to think otherwise.

Default greetings

I had thoughts about diapers when I was 4 but didn't realize I was a DL until I was 18.