Thread: wanted to do this for a long time

Default wanted to do this for a long time

1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm a professional, don't want to specify.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I have had frequent desires to wear diapers. I've tried different times in my adult life, using incontinence products. They're ok, but today I ordered cloth diapers online because I know I won't be satisfied until I go all the way with being an adult baby. I also ordered a pacifier and a bottle.

Of course I want my diapers and bottle and pacifier NOW, so I went to a big box store and bought some depends and a baby bottle and pacifier for the days till my diapers arrive.

What brings me here is I want to share my experience and know about others. I hope I get over my fear of this so I can participate.

I want to share and I wish I could be part of a role play when I am more sure of my baby self.

Also I do want to regress to infancy or the age of 2 at the most. I want my mind free of trouble while I am wearing my diaper.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

In my spare time, all too little of it, I read and do art journaling. I meditate, am inclined toward Buddhism.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I'm just going to quote the cheat sheet because all those reasons fit me. "I'm looking for support.
    I'm looking to find other like-minded people who share the same diaper fascination, but are willing to talk about other things as well."
    I didn't know there were stories, but yes, I'm interested in those.
    I may just lurk a lot, but who knows?

I am afraid of letting this part of me loose, but also I really need to experience these desires. I've rejected my inner child for too long, and this is a way I hope to nurture her/him.

Great intro. Welcome to our community.

We have all kinds here. I suspect you are like me, or what I was until two years ago. I used to be DL with sexual AB, then I discoverred this site, and then discoverred I was non-sexual AB as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris405 View Post
    1) Hello! Who are you?

I have had frequent desires to wear diapers. I've tried different times in my adult life, using incontinence products. They're ok, but today I ordered cloth diapers online because I know I won't be satisfied until I go all the way with being an adult baby. I also ordered a pacifier and a bottle.

Of course I want my diapers and bottle and pacifier NOW, so I went to a big box store and bought some depends and a baby bottle and pacifier for the days till my diapers arrive.

What brings me here is I want to share my experience and know about others. I hope I get over my fear of this so I can participate.

I want to share and I wish I could be part of a role play when I am more sure of my baby self.

Also I do want to regress to infancy or the age of 2 at the most. I want my mind free of trouble while I am wearing my diaper.

3)

In my spare time, all too little of it, I read and do art journaling. I meditate, am inclined toward Buddhism.

4)

I'm just going to quote the cheat sheet because all those reasons fit me. "I'm looking for support.
    I'm looking to find other like-minded people who share the same diaper fascination, but are willing to talk about other things as well."

I am afraid of letting this part of me loose, but also I really need to experience these desires. I've rejected my inner child for too long, and this is a way I hope to nurture her/him.
    Welcome and I hope you find a home here. I'm one of those people who was scared off by a lot of the other sites when my mild diaper curiosity ramped up. Every time I did an internet search on 1 aspect of DL or the other it led me back here to what I feel is the safest place to be.

There are literally people here from all walks of life. I've had people consider me to be a professional as well at one of my intense narrow special interests, though not entirely lucrative enough to live on independently as I would hope but I get a nominal living allowance due to a disability since birth. God will provide one way or another.

One of my longest passions has been music; the playing and creation if it and in the tools themselves that are used to produce it. I have several pieces of music equipment that aren't the fanciest or most valuable but they feel good to me to play and use.

That's just one aspect of 'what makes me tick' - there are others but none of them center around sitting around all day watching TV! Anyway what gives you your mojo when you're not on the job or just to relax?

Congratulations on your courage to join the site, I'm pleased to make introductions. We'll be sure to meet up again later, at the moment my inner child is off to put a new set of strings on a guitar

- - - Updated - - -

1) Hello! Who are you?

3)

4)

Welcome and I hope you find a home here. I'm one of those people who was scared off by a lot of the other sites when my mild diaper curiosity ramped up. Every time I did an internet search on 1 aspect of DL or the other it led me back here to what I feel is the safest place to be.

There are literally people here from all walks of life. I've had people consider me to be a professional as well at one of my intense narrow special interests, though not entirely lucrative enough to live on independently as I would hope but I get a nominal living allowance due to a disability since birth. God will provide one way or another.

One of my longest passions has been music; the playing and creation if it and in the tools themselves that are used to produce it. I have several pieces of music equipment that aren't the fanciest or most valuable but they feel good to me to play and use.

That's just one aspect of 'what makes me tick' - there are others but none of them center around sitting around all day watching TV! Anyway what gives you your mojo when you're not on the job or just to relax?

Congratulations on your courage to join the site, I'm pleased to make introductions. We'll be sure to meet up again later, at the moment my inner child is off to put a new set of strings on a guitar

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi to another fifty-something. Good introduction and I think you will find some interesting conversations and some valuable information on adisc.

No need to be afraid, there are lots of great people here who share a common interest. It's ok to take it slow and just participate when you feel comfortable doing so. I also tend to take it slow, lurk alot but sometimes join in the conversations.

Welcome and hope you enjoy visit.
    -11hinzvic

Hi.
    Thank you for your kind words.

I slept in my diaper last night for the first time in years. It felt so good, and I realized how much I missed the feeling. I added a pacifier, and that was wonderful. I had my bottle next to my crib (not really a crib, but I want to use that word) for when I was thirsty. I had to change my diaper only once in the night.

I'm hoping this week of vacation will help me re-establish my freedom to wet at night. I think that's a symbol for additional psychological freedom that I am seeking.

I've been up for about an hour, put on a fresh diaper, and I'm finding my old freedom to wet during the day returning like riding a bicycle. That is a source of pleasure to me.

I've been meditating for a couple years, mindful and otherwise. I have a lot of Shadow (very amateurish explanation here) and I'm working with it. Expressing my infant side is one way I am working with it.

MOPaddEd asked what gives me my mojo.... art is my main source. I thought I would be doing a lot in my art journal this week, but when my need to be diapered arose yesterday with such intensity, I felt I should respect that need and go with it. So I'm going to sit on the floor and play and suck on my paci and and try to access some of what is asking to be nurtured. And then I will get my colors and papers and see what I create.

cheers,
    Chris

What sort of art you're working in? Although I'm not good at it at all, I love to see landscapes pics

Hi. I am using acrylics, abstract. I love color and would like to be able to draw. So I don't draw landscapes, but I have photographed some when I was traveling a few years ago.

I like paper arts and lettering also.

Like 11hinzvic said, welcome to another 50+er! You made a great first impression in my book and I think you will thoroughly enjoy this site for all your needs.

Welcome Chris405!!!

I can entirely relate to how you felt for your first time sleeping nappied up as I had that same beautiful yet indescribable feeling when I first regressed, despite not doing it all that often afterwards.

Also, I hate to pry, but you mentioned your inclinations toward Buddhism and your meditation, both of which fascinate me. I know that you might not be an expert on the matter, but I guess that is why I must ask about this sort of thing to you, since you are close enough to me, not a Buddhist and a non-meditator (is that a word?) but still close enough to the other extreme of a full fledged Buddhist. I was hoping you could tell me your experiences with Buddhism such as, how you got into it, what you believe is the reasoning behind it in YOUR eyes and what characterizes meditation for a first timer? I have though of attempting meditation since I heard that it can bring a troubled mind peace but I have no idea where to start so please offer any insight you may have.

If you don't want to answer any of those questions (for any reason) or feel I am prying, just ignore this post and I will think nothing of it.

-Zazi

professorbock

Hi, Chris405.

1. Congratulations on expressing your true inner self. There is nothing to fear except holding yourself back. Just pace yourself now one step at a time. I see you're coming out of repression and into embracing. Kudos!

2. You write very well for a person of greater life experience. I wonder if this is a key ingredient in your professional job.

3. I'm glad you found an outlet for higher thinking and a more open mind. Learning about and practicing Buddhism can certainly calm everyday anxieties and stabilize that inner voice that likes to scream negative things. I myself like to practice spirituality, but in the absence of organized religion. But you probably already know about the Law of Attraction and how your thoughts and feelings shape your reality, your universe you build around yourself.

4. Once you commit to a lifestyle, you might find your judgement of others changing and how you treat them overall in life. I know I did when I started to meet people who were into all sorts of kinky and odd behaviors that made a spark deep inside their mind.

5. Much love, brother. This is a warm and supportive community. Us 20-somethings will definitely be grateful for advice from older members about making the best life decisions. (We're young, we make a lot of mistakes.)

And you friend, have made the right decision opening up this aspect of your life. Congrats. Enjoy the forum. There are many curiosities to explore here.

Just remember that when you have a fearful thought, a moment lacking in confidence, or a glut of doubt, live it out to the extreme in your mind. Scream it on a mountain top.

THEN replace that chain of thinking with a loving thought, a loving feeling, and you'll start to see the doubt and denial fade away slowly. I know it because I've been there.

Take care.