Thread: Greetings to Everyone

Default Greetings to Everyone

Hello, let me tell everyone a little about myself. Well I'm currently a senior in high school and I'm really starting to think about college. In college I want to study to be a chef.

I'm not quite sure if I'm an ab or a dl since I haven't got a chance to explore the ab side. I know that I love diapers though. But I also think if I had a chance to be babied I'd probably love it.

Besides wearing diapers my other interests are cheerleading for my high school, hanging out with my friends and playing a little Xbox .

What I hope to get from this site is good stories from people like me. Also maybe write a few of my own stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjdw99 View Post
    Hello, let me tell everyone a little about myself. Well I'm currently a senior in high school and I'm really starting to think about college. In college I want to study to be a chef.

I'm not quite sure if I'm an ab or a dl since I haven't got a chance to explore the ab side. I know that I love diapers though. But I also think if I had a chance to be babied I'd probably love it.

Besides wearing diapers my other interests are cheerleading for my high school, hanging out with my friends and playing a little Xbox .

What I hope to get from this site is good stories from people like me. Also maybe write a few of my own stories.
    Hey there Sjdw99!

Glad to see you have come on to ADISC to say hi

I hope you have been enjoying the stories forum so far, what is your favourite video game?

I'm much more of a PC gamer myself, or Nintendo. Personally my favourite game is Banjo-Kazooie, exceptional on every level.

Hope to see some stories you write on here! I'm sure everyone would enjoy to read them :P

Have fun!

- Lobie