Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

So I am a 42 year old man, 43 very soon. I recently re introduced myself to diapers when I stumbled upon them on ebay, bought a few samples and was surprised how much I enjoy testing them all out. For me its kind of convenient but also a bit of naughty fun. I remember being about 15 or so and babysitting for a baby and older toddler. I was changing their diapers and after they went to bed I got curious about what it would be like. Since I was so thin I was able to barely put on the toddler diaper and over the next few months I took a few when babysitting. Well when that job went away I lost my access and never put on a diaper again until about 4 months ago. Now a couple times a week I really enjoy wearing them out and about.

I should tell you in the 30 years between I did some private cross dressing and still enjoy wearing panties and other girly things out into the world under regular clothes. To me it is a thrill.

Outside of this I am a very regular guy. I have 2 kids, am divorced and have run my own division of a larger company for about 7 years. I enjoy reading, movies, biking and anything to do with the beach. I am divorced so I get every second I can to spend with my kids. Well that's enough for now. I wasn't sure what to write and now I am just typing away. Anyway I am going to go take a look around.

Quote Originally Posted by itsfunsowhynot View Post
    So I am a 42 year old man, 43 very soon. I recently re introduced myself to diapers when I stumbled upon them on ebay, bought a few samples and was surprised how much I enjoy testing them all out. For me its kind of convenient but also a bit of naughty fun. I remember being about 15 or so and babysitting for a baby and older toddler. I was changing their diapers and after they went to bed I got curious about what it would be like. Since I was so thin I was able to barely put on the toddler diaper and over the next few months I took a few when babysitting. Well when that job went away I lost my access and never put on a diaper again until about 4 months ago. Now a couple times a week I really enjoy wearing them out and about.

I should tell you in the 30 years between I did some private cross dressing and still enjoy wearing panties and other girly things out into the world under regular clothes. To me it is a thrill.

Outside of this I am a very regular guy. I have 2 kids, am divorced and have run my own division of a larger company for about 7 years. I enjoy reading, movies, biking and anything to do with the beach. I am divorced so I get every second I can to spend with my kids. Well that's enough for now. I wasn't sure what to write and now I am just typing away. Anyway I am going to go take a look around.
    Hi itsfunsowhynot and welcome to the community. I think your username says it all.

I've had AB leanings for a long time but it wasn't until recently that I decided to get a pacifier and a cuddly. Unfortunately, I live with roommates, so I don't get to wear diapers. I just don't want to have to explain the reasons for wearing them to them.

I also like reading but I don't have the time to do much. When I do, it is usually some of the older sci-fi. How about you, what kind of literature do you enjoy?

I've kind of gotten hooked lately on old westerns, you know like Gunsmoke, Lawman, Have gun will travel, those sorts of shows. How about you, do you have a favorite genre of movies you like to watch?

Anyway, welcome again and I hope you enjoy your stay.
    -11hinzvic

I didn't read for a long time but then my daughter was reading the hunger games series so I read them also. this got me to realize how enjoyable it is. I like some sci fi and anything that is a mystery or even a spy or espionage story. As far as movies, I am a big sci fi and action movie guy, but I also like sappy ones now and then, pretty woman and Erin Brockovich or however its spelled. Maybe I just like Julia Roberts...

I live alone these days so I do as I please which is really kind of nice. I really enjoy wearing in public though, its as much the naughtiness as it is the comfort and convenience for me.

Nice to meet you, Will see you around the site Im sure. Thanks for the welcome. Its nice to fit in..