Thread: changes in my life

Default changes in my life

Ok so i havnt posted anything after my intro cause ive been too busy. A lot has happened to me in the past few weeks. It is a little overwhelming. Ok so the biggest change has to be my move to sandiego within two days of moving here i got a nismo nissan 350z and two days after that i got an appartment. On the day i got this appartment i also celebrate my 21st birthday. Im still alive and kicking. I will post more when i get my internet connection going. Since i own no furnature my place is bare and empty. I will probally comment to add more to this later on.

abkitty. Get yourself a good baby crib to start ABDL world with.

Default Re: changes in my life

Quote Originally Posted by abkitty View Post
    Ok so i havnt posted anything after my intro cause ive been too busy. A lot has happened to me in the past few weeks. It is a little overwhelming. Ok so the biggest change has to be my move to sandiego within two days of moving here i got a nismo nissan 350z and two days after that i got an appartment. On the day i got this appartment i also celebrate my 21st birthday. Im still alive and kicking. I will post more when i get my internet connection going. Since i own no furnature my place is bare and empty. I will probally comment to add more to this later on.
    I'd say you could go to a thrift store for your furniture so you won't shave your budget anymore. It could be temporary until you can get some new furniture.

I make 3500 a month now i pay like 400 a month for the car and insurance and 900 a month including power and water and internet. My problem with furnature is that i cant fit nothing in my 350z and dont wanna rent a truck.

Default Re: changes in my life

Quote Originally Posted by abkitty View Post
    I make 3500 a month now i pay like 400 a month for the car and insurance and 900 a month including power and water and internet. My problem with furnature is that i cant fit nothing in my 350z and dont wanna rent a truck.
    A lot of companies deliver furniture with their own trucks and they help you place the furniture where you'd like it. Usually there is not much of an extra charge if any at all.

Thats possible but id like to find a place that wont rip someone off. If im gonna blow a grand on a bed ill take bn3babys advice and get a crib lol.