Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So what do you do...

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    When you and your bff like the same guy?
    Cage match to the death.

OR

Jerry Springer.

On a serious note, the person and the bff should talk to each other and a happy median can usally be reached.

Well The Joker comes into the room and breaks a pool cue stick and says we are having try outs but only one of you will win.

Anyway's I wasn't aware your BFF liked me. <_>

But really, I have no idea. I would suggest just getting together with him and talking it out as a group. It may be that he might not want to date either of you. If he does then the other girl needs to learn how to handle loss maturely and not go all Mean Girl's.

Kylie

When you and your bff like the same guy?
    Good idea would be to NOT broadcast it to the whole entire world, and then show me..
    BLAH!
    I'll get over it..but for now, I'm kinda iffy..
    he likes you anyways..not me

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    Good idea would be to NOT broadcast it to the whole entire world, and then show me..
    BLAH!
    I'll get over it..but for now, I'm kinda iffy..
    he likes you anyways..not me
    But I didn't even mention names...

But I put this in the Mature Topics forum for a reason... for serious discussion. Like, not even pertaining to my particular case... Anyone else been in this situation and how did it end?

Kylie

But I didn't even mention names...

But I put this in the Mature Topics forum for a reason... for serious discussion. Like, not even pertaining to my particular case... Anyone else been in this situation and how did it end?
    It's cool Mandi, I still love you it's only a boy, cant let that ruin our friendship

FullMetal

A guy should not get into the way of a friendship...unless he is Uber-hott, then you have a problem.

But really, why no see who the GUY likes...

FullMetal

I say wrestle in a cage match to the death jkjk

Anyway this did happen to me and a friend once. We got into a big fight over it and didn't talk to each other for a couple month until the girl that we were fighting over screw us both and then we made up in a non gay way...

Cool

Anyone else been in this situation and how did it end?
    Oh i have indeed. My two former best friends who are female and were also BFFs basically said that even if i don't want to date either of them, I still have to pick the one that i liked better because i was "Leading them on" I ended up choosing the bitchier of the two and being unhappy for 4 of the 6 months that we dated. =)

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by Unfused... View Post
    Oh i have indeed. My two former best friends who are female and were also BFFs basically said that even if i don't want to date either of them, I still have to pick the one that i liked better because i was "Leading them on" I ended up choosing the bitchier of the two and being unhappy for 4 of the 6 months that we dated. =)
    You must be one good looking kid to have 2 girls make you choose over them! Or they are just really desperate...You pick!

FullMetal