Thread: Hello Everybody

Default Hello Everybody

Hi,
    I Would like to say hello to everybody on the site.
    I wear diapers on and off, and have aways been instested in diapers., wishing that my parents had kepted be in them for much longer.
    Stay Dry And Well Diapered.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond View Post
    Hi,
    I Would like to say hello to everybody on the site.
    I wear diapers on and off, and have aways been instested in diapers., wishing that my parents had kepted be in them for much longer.
    Stay Dry And Well Diapered.
    Hello James, and welcome to ADISC! it's wonderful to have you here, and that you introduced yourself. This is a great site full of interesting people, and I'm sure you are going to make some friends and be a good friend to someone here. It's great to say hello back to you, and to wave energetically too.

Diapers sure are wonderful, I'm sorry you didn't get to wear them as much as you want. I hope you get to indulge in your interests now though. What other things do you like though, what are your hobbies and likes and dislikes? Your favorite foods.. like, what do you think about salsa? I don't know, food sometimes is what I go to when I need something to ask about. Maybe it's because I'm a little chubby.. oh no!

I hope you have oodles and big bunches of fun James. Feel free to ask anything.

Hey there. I'm guessing from your name that you are a Bond fan? I've enjoyed the recent movies a lot and finally picked up a collection of all of the Sean Connery movies (although I haven't gotten the chance to watch them yet!).

What else are you interested in?

Welcome to the site & hope to see you around!