Thread: Hi Everyone....

Default Hi Everyone....

Hi, so lets start off... i'm a very humorous kid early 20's. Planning to go back to college this fall and currently working at a Dunkin Donuts. Sorry in advance normally not the best at describing my personality. i'm quiet but outgoing at the same time. Never nervous about general conversation but never really let people get to know me until i figured them out, if that makes any sense. Definitively can and will be goofy (you know the stupid random jokes that don't make any sense and the random noises that will make people look around then make them feel crazy when you act like nothing happened.) Well any ways i'm here on this site for obvious reasons i love diapers part comfort, part fetish, and what the hell a little fur never hurt anyone, well that explains that. I love cars, love working on cars and making them fast mainly awd eclipse's. Big gamer as well along with building computers. guess im a dl of all trades lol sorry had to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmdlkid View Post
    Hi, so lets start off... i'm a very humorous kid early 20's. Planning to go back to college this fall and currently working at a Dunkin Donuts. Sorry in advance normally not the best at describing my personality. i'm quiet but outgoing at the same time. Never nervous about general conversation but never really let people get to know me until i figured them out, if that makes any sense. Definitively can and will be goofy (you know the stupid random jokes that don't make any sense and the random noises that will make people look around then make them feel crazy when you act like nothing happened.) Well any ways i'm here on this site for obvious reasons i love diapers part comfort, part fetish, and what the hell a little fur never hurt anyone, well that explains that. I love cars, love working on cars and making them fast mainly awd eclipse's. Big gamer as well along with building computers. guess im a dl of all trades lol sorry had to do it.
    Hello dsmdlkid, and welcome to ADISC. Don't worry, your intro was great and you did your best to describe yourself. I wouldn't want you to stress out about it, because joining these places can be a little nervous-inducing already right? Though you said you don't get nervous about general conversation, but don't let people in. For my own reasons I sort of wear a mask that sort of drama free on the outside, when I'm talking with people I don't know. Though it's harder to connect to that, because I tried to abandon it.. so now I'm very quiet.

Still, this wonderful thread isn't about me, it's about you. Do you enjoy your job at Dunkin Donuts? How did you first get interested in diapers? What sorts of games do you like to play? You seem like someone with varied and awesome interests, you should feel free to go into detail about them!

Don't worry about your joke, it was cute. I liked it. I hope you continue to have fun, laugh, joke around, and have fun on this wonderful site!

Thanks for the reply, I started at DD about 3 years ago, now night time supervisor... my co workers are awesome almost like family but not quite lol, we all tend to look out for one another. I do feel bad sometimes though but my co workers are nice enough put up with all the car talk (I usually start talking about one thing and then the rant just continues).

As for the cars I own two one my daily driver and the other a toy. The toy is a Mitsubishi eclipse spyder that I i ripped apart, made it all wheel drive, put a bigger turbo on it and now making about 400 hp.

as far as video games I used to be really big into rpgs and mmo's, now its mainly call of duty and forza.

I had an interest in diapers since i was about 6, didn't try my first diaper until i was 12 and sort of been hooked since
    Last edited by dsmdlkid; 24-Mar-2013 at 08:24.