Thread: ciaooo

Default ciaooo

it's andrea from italy (padova) i find this place today, i'm incontinent due to a surgical, my incontinence start after the medical surgical, last month.
    The doctor say this is a temporerly issue but not finish till now so i start manage,
    i love sport and travel,
    so need some advice how to manage and also how to make change during my travel
    see you soon
    Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by andlu View Post
    it's andrea from italy (padova) i find this place today, i'm incontinent due to a surgical, my incontinence start after the medical surgical, last month.
    The doctor say this is a temporerly issue but not finish till now so i start manage,
    i love sport and travel,
    so need some advice how to manage and also how to make change during my travel
    see you soon
    Andrea
    Hello Andrea, a big hug and welcome to ADISC! This is a wonderful support community that will help you with any questions, concerns, or other problems and feelings you have dealing with incontinence. Though a lot of the people here enjoy wearing their padding, I'm sure you will find great tips and advice here. I'm glad to hear it's a temporary issue though, and hope things get all settled for you soon.

What sorts of sports and traveling do you like? I have never been outside the southwestern United States so I am sort of jealous of someone who gets to travel around a lot, though it sounds a little stressful to me as well. Still, to see the beauty in the world must be lovely. Sports, I tend to mostly watch American Football. Would love to hear your interests, even if they aren't the same as mine. I promise me and the others don't bite.

I hope you manage to have some fun here. Not only is there some great helpful people, but there is actually some other great chats going on. Be sure to browse around, you might find a discussion that appeals to you. ^_^

hi giggle what is your real name? i was in isa (fist time on my 17 year old) then all over europe then egypt turkye and china,
    now start dealing with padding and safe
    my best sport is sailing the one person boat called laser, then i play running tennins and horse back riding
    and you what about you...

Quote Originally Posted by andlu View Post
    hi giggle what is your real name? i was in isa (fist time on my 17 year old) then all over europe then egypt turkye and china,
    now start dealing with padding and safe
    my best sport is sailing the one person boat called laser, then i play running tennins and horse back riding
    and you what about you...
    Hi, it's Angel! Oh wow.. that's so cool. I think I'm most jealous of Egypt, the culture there must be pretty awesome. The sports you are interested in are amazing too, you seem like a genuinely awesome person.

I've never tried riding a horse before, and never gotten to travel much so I don't feel like I have super amazing stories like you. I'm a simple padded girl who likes simple things, reads sweet stories and watches nice shows and collects some dolls. I really love collecting dolls, and letting their cute little faces brighten my days. Thank you so much for asking about me.

yes i love know other person lovers, so you have not to work lukye you