Thread: Hello,

Default Hello,

Hello I'm new in this forum. I like to wear onezie with a diaper around the house. I have this fetish for along time, ever since I was in 1st grade. Now I am out on my own its so much fun to do and I don't have worry about anyone saying something to me. I do wear diapers out sometimes when I got the guts to.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron21 View Post
    Hello I'm new in this forum. I like to wear onezie with a diaper around the house. I have this fetish for along time, ever since I was in 1st grade. Now I am out on my own its so much fun to do and I don't have worry about anyone saying something to me. I do wear diapers out sometimes when I got the guts to.
    Welcome Aaron21 to ADISC from another Texan. I'm from North Texas. What are your
    interests and hobbies? Myself I'm a fan of NASCAR and Texas Rangers baseball. I'm also
    retired so have a lot of time todo what I want.

Don't get me started on Nascar. Interests like cars and trucks I am more in to trucks then the cars. hobbies is my personal truck I wanting to my a bad a$$ rock crawler. What about your interests and hobbies?

Alright fellas I was born down in Harlingen (though I reckon I identify more with Maine.) So what is your favorite brand?

I am in to red dirt country. country is all I listen to.